Sign in to follow this  
muslim sis

Top Ten Excuses of Muslim Women and Its Responses

Assalaama Alaykum W.W

dear bro & sisters i wana share with you this topic.

this is Top Ten Excuses of Muslim Women and Its Responses...

1-I'm not yet convinced of the necessity of the Hijab..

2-I am convinced of the Islamic dress but my mother prevents me from wearing it and if I disobey her I will go to Hell..

3-My position does not allow me to substitute my dress for the Islamic dress..

4-It is so hot in my country and I can't stand it. How will it be if I wore Hijab..

5-I'm afraid that if I wear the Hijab,I will put it off at a later time because I have seen so many others do so..

6-If I wear the Hijab,then no one will marry me.So,I'm going to put it off till then..

7-I don't wear hijaab based on what Allah says: And proclaim the grace of your Rabb [soorah Ad-Dhuhaa 93:11] How can I cover what Allah has blessed me with of silky soft hair and captivating beauty?

8-I know that hijaab is obligatory (waajib), but I will wear it when Allah guides me to do so..

9-It's not time for that yet. I'm still too young for wearing hijaab. I'll do it when I get older and after I make Hajj!

10-I'm afraid that if I wear Islamic clothing that I'll be labeled as belonging to some group or another and I hate partisanship..