Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

Common Practices.

Haashim   

Good article, Flying still. I think SADAQAH (Charity) is the most effective deed to fight against sins and to make shield between you and jahannama. in addition to that if you want to become among the Righteous (Saaliheen) give more Sadaqah Charity as ALLAH (S.W.T) say in the the Quran.

... And spend (in charity) of that with which we have provided you before death comes to one of you, and he says: "My Lord if only you would give me a respite for a little while (i.e return to the worldly life), then I should give Sadaqah (i.e Zakat) of my wealth and be among the righteous (Saliheen). (63:10) (Al-munaafiqun).

LuCkY   

FLying-StiLL i turn to ALLah-first-when i am in need of aide and facing hardships.I aLso read the Qu'ran-soothing.

Thanks for that articLe nur.

it is the duty of shaytaan to work and work hard inorder to misguide the human being,he play different tricks and use different mettods to succesfully conduct his mission,he promise to betray the human and mislead them into jahanama,he know our weakness and ttemptations,he knows what our desire like and what we like to have ,he play colourfull card to draw attention to his colourfull illusion dreams.he tiredlessly day and night work for that ,soo are we diffenceless?

i think no we have the best diffence and we have the best protector.there is only one way we can defeat hte historic enemyshaytaaan.that is to seeek refuge to alaah (s.w.t.)shaytan was given power to influence to those who are far from God's way.but he doesn't have any authority to influence those who seek refuge to god,so when one of feel the shaytan is dragging hem to wrong way just pray God and seek him refuge u will be safe for sure.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Darman:

Flayingstill read suwrat al Kahaf on every friday, its said that alaah will protect you from friday to friday.
smile.gif

Yeah I heard that...even though I don't read surah al kahf every friday..I try to remember.