Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

The Creation of the Somaliland Development Corporation: Taiwan Model Will Open International Trade

Somalia   

It's just a white man speaking. Is that why it is legitimate for you?

The British left 50 years ago and you still suffer from the Uncle Tom syndrome. :D

Freedom   

Old man stop hating wow. You problly still racism in your time, but it's 21 century and white ain't bad and there are no uncle toms lol

The Sage   

Somalia;789792 wrote:
It's just a white man speaking. Is that why it is legitimate for you?

The British left 50 years ago and you still suffer from the Uncle Tom syndrome.
:D

So instead of dismissing the topic because a "white man" is speaking, do you have a logically constructed argument as to why the development of a private holding company is not news worthy? This a platform for discussion. If you want to troll go over to 4chan.

Somalia   

The Sage;789859 wrote:
So instead of dismissing the topic because a "white man" is speaking, do you have a logically constructed argument as to why the development of a private holding company is not news worthy? This a platform for discussion. If you want to troll go over to 4chan.

What makes you think I am not at 4chan already?

It isn't a holding company, it is a platform that wants to promote trade. I am just making it obvious that he thinks it is more legitimate because an old white man is speaking. Would he have posted that if it was just a usual new organization, like the dozens that are created every month?

I do not think so. Just pointing that out, that's all.

Mario B   

I hope Slanders dont raise their hope too much in here, when it comes too aid, Hargeisa is already the NGO capital of the world...after Haiti. So no new players in the business of "Aid" will be touching at Hargeisa Airport. The danger is that any loans given will be used by the "Elites" to create private enterprises that benefits them while passing the bills for the to "unsuspecting" public.

This will not be different from what happens in most African countries whereby the the country borrows money from western institutions and once the locals elite get their hand on it, they direct it to those infamous swiss accounts, leaving the poor shacaab, who earn a dollar a day to foot the bill for the next 20 yrs....if they are lucky!! :D:D

P.s My motto, Don't incurr debt...but eat the dheeq. ;)

It will be launched next week officially, this is a very good well thaught project and there are many advantages there for somaliland economically and it will be very interesting how the corporation will be build and how Board of Directors of the corporation will operate. This will basically allow Somaliland to attrack multi Million investment deals from other countries ( state Companies) in a very legit way and these projects will be endorsed by the trustees of the Corporation since Somalilands De jure recognition is pending in the mean time Somaliland will build it's economy and employment will rise in Somaliland. Somalilands future looks bright indeed.