Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Citizens Of Bosaso Enjoy A Fun Day Out At The Beach. PICS

Timur   

Interesting. I believe those are water tanks, Dr_Osman, although they do look very similar to crude oil tanks.

Dr_Osman   

I doubt it is..

Nothing suggest according to data there is water-tank in Bosaso near the beach. There is water kiosks

6360454631_4835a814af_b.jpg

Water tanks look like this

01f7676e93.jpg

watertruck.gif

That looks nothing like this

0428.jpg

I am sorry but I have to disagree Timur, those are not water-tanks

Dr_Osman   

I believe it is oil-storage tanks and it looks identical to the oman based one..So Timur I am sorry brother but Those are not water tanks and I believe it storage system when oil is striked and will be exported straight away to yemen to inject funds into the government and also the companies. It could even be used oil-storage tankers to test the quality of oil that is retrieved, I don't know but those are oil tankers thats what I do know

Dr_Osman   

King, thats it. Bosaso all the way!!! Remember I have a keen-eye I broke on SOL that NEC-Somalia in garowe is buying wind-farms to generate electricity in garowe, weeks later puntlandpost reported that via an interview with the owner.

Those oil-tanks will be researched by someone on the ground soon also and the news will break in the media, but remember as the wind-farms of garowe, SOL audience are one step ahead

Dr_Osman;781267 wrote:
King, thats it. Bosaso all the way!!! Remember I have a keen-eye I broke on SOL that NEC-Somalia in garowe is buying wind-farms to generate electricity in garowe, weeks later puntlandpost reported that via an interview with the owner.

Those oil-tanks will be researched by someone on the ground soon also and the news will break in the media, but remember as the wind-farms of garowe, SOL audience are one step ahead

:cool: