Sign in to follow this  
Haashim

BAGHDAD WILL NEVER FALL (INSHAALLAAH)

Haashim   

I am writting this article on Tuesday 8th April 03 (7th Safar 1424 H) 5:15 p.m (GMT) when all the outside appearence indications show that Baghdad will fall within the next days if not hours, because american troops who are already in many areas of the city are moving their tanks towards the party that remains in the hands of Iraqi defenders and american war planes are flying over the heads to target Iraqi defences and government locations and even journalists, when iraqi's resistence is weakining day after day, and bush and and blair are preparing after the fall of Baghdad in belfast, despite all these outside appearence indications i am assuring you Baghdad will never fall the hands of invaders INSHAALLAAH.

You may ask how ALLAH (S.W.T)will rescue Baghdad i'm saying to you as ALLAH (S.W.T) said in the QURAN .... and none can know the hosts of your lord but he ... (74:31).

You may also ask what is your evidence about your claim? my eveidences are countless and they're in the QURAN and SUNNAH and i will explain it when you proofed my sayings, but i want to tell you one of the main reasons.

The main reason is that george bush and his team befooled and mislead not only the muslims (the real slaves of ALLAH), but also they befooled and mislead whole the world and they never take an account the punishment of ALLAH and that ALLAH will help his Religion and his (real) slaves when all the other doors are closed behind them.

On this and many other basis (from QURAN and SUNNAH)i am sure that george bush will not win this war, because fall of Baghdad and appointing american general as a president of Iraq (as they're dreaming) means humilation to the slaves of ALLAH as well as his his religion.

We're in a same situation when NUH (S.A.W.) say to his lord (ALLAH) " ...I have been overcome , so help (your religion)(54:10)" we've been overcome but ALLAH (S.W.T)will never let bush and sharon to disboil his land and humilate his slaves.

You may argue many arguements such as the fight is between Saddam and bush, or sharon too is killing many palestinians every day or before Baghdad Kabul falls too, so what is the difference? and my answer is there's big difference between all these and Baghdad which i will discuss later INSHAALLAH.

SO DO NOT BECOME WEAK (AGAINST YOUR ENEMY), NOR BE SAD, AND YOU WILL BE SUPERIOR (IN VICTORY)IF YOU ARE INDEED (TRUE) BELIEVERS. (3:139)