Sign in to follow this  
Adna

Islaam

Adna   

ISLAM

If we could get arrested for being a Muslim, would the police have enough evidence to bring us in?

Why is it so hard to tell the truth but yet so easy to tell a lie?

Why are we so sleepy in mosque but right when the prayer is over we suddenly wake up?

Why is it so hard to talk about God but yet so easy to talk about the latest releases, and what the sports scores are?

Why is it so boring to look at an Islamic Article but yet so easy to look at pictures of Jennifer Lopez?

Why is it so easy to delete a Godly e-mail but yet we forward all of the humerous one?

Why are the mosque's getting smaller but yet the and dance clubs are getting larger?

Adna   

salaam

Lucky you well come macaanto i really appreciate with your psotive remarka macaanto i hate to argue with ppl walaahi. once again thank you.

p.s sis this psot i have got it as email i can emali it to it's really long i only posted part of if u like it i can email it to you, just tell me ur email by pm,

LuCkY   

YOURE WELCOME MY SIS. IM NOT A FAN OF ARGUING WITH OTHERS OR LISTENING TO NONSENSE EITHER.

YOU KNOW I'D LIKE THAT VER MUCH-I'LL DROP YOU SOME LINES LATER. THANKS AGAIN.