Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

Abaaraha Somalia

Juxa   

Salaam aleykum all,

I cant remember last time i started new topic, it must have been years.

Anyways as we all aware of the drought is spreading widely in dhulka somalidu dagaan. I know people are starting to do collections etc in london, mostly initiated by the masjid-community.

My initial reaction was maybe to help distant family and old neighbourts etc but then what about the others? alle uunbaa u maqan.

I was thinking if any of you is part of the upcoming gargaar events, then it may be better to consolidate the efforts and do one big massive fund raising event. The cost of those events can be covered by sponsors and well off community members.

If you are involved, please let everyone know, I keep hearing this and that took place last week and it will be better to maximise all the available help.

How come in aan cidina eegin thread kan , Is this a testimony that most/if not all SOL readers are Dhaqan celis iyo ciyaal maalaayacni, Abaaraha somalia and in east africa as a whole waa arin naxdin iyo murugo leh and it generated interest in saxaafada Gaalada iyo bulshadooda , hiil iyo hoona inooka baahan kuligeen, laakin we are all busy in POl section , Faroole VS Siilaanyo , my clan is better than your Tolka.:P

NGONGE   

^^ It was actually viewed 67 times. Lakin, to be fair to everyone that read it, Juxa didn't tell us much dee. Masaajidka wax la siiya by the looks of things. I personally have not heard of any fund raising events taking place in my world.

Juxa   

Beer-gaal they are not ciyaal, meeshu waayeelada ku madan

Ngonge it would be nice to organise something, or consolidate with all the small events. I was merely saying if there was such a big event, then certain companies would match lacagta lasoo aruuriyo and write it off (well you know how)

you see i cant organise, first no time, second conflict of interest magaratay, but if there was something.....

Kool_Kat   

Wax aan ku fiicanahay ma'aha markey noqoto caawimaada dadkeena...

Juxa, no time waanba fahmee, conflict of interest-na maxaa keenay? If you don't mind me asking...

For many of us, no time is the greatest excuse! I am in no way implying that Juxa cadeey is giving us excuses, laakiin that was my first thought too when I read this topic...:(

Juxa   

people like thierry have asked their companies to donate or match the money raised magaratay.

marka badankood ma bixinayaan if you involved with diyarinta eventka, magaratay?

ps: i have done it before and i hated it. i was asked left and right who will benefit? yaa maamulaya? qabiilkood.

at the end i felt like saying iska heeso your bloody £50