Sign in to follow this  
MD

Stories of the Sahaba

MD   

salaam aleykum nomads!!

;) I have an idea hope you guys like it, me and a friend were talking about this, anyways this is how it will go--If you remember or read stories about the sahaba (companions of the prophet s.a.w)we would love to hear them, this way some of us will even learn from this inshalaah. The more we discuss and talk about the seerah, the better our deen becomes, the more our iman increases. Both female and male companions nomads.

s/aleykum

MD   

salaam ppl

Read this interesting story about a companion of the prophet (s.a.w) on the net,

One of the Muslim soldiers, during a battle with the Romans, rushed to Abu `Ubaidah Ibn Al-jarraah (May Allah be pleased with him) during the battle and said, "I have set my mind on martyrdom. Do you want me to take a message to the Prophet (PBUH) when I meet him?" Abu `Ubaidah answered, "Yes, tell him we have indeed found true what our Lord had promised us." Immediately, the man darted like an arrow into the horrors of the battlefield. He craved death; therefore, he fought fiercely with one sword while thousands of swords were thrusted into him until he won martyrdom.

Allahu'Akbar!

Masaha'Alaah look at this sahabi!!!