Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Somalis disgust me...100's of Somalis arrested in Norway

This is what I have been saying. These 'people' are a complete burden to every society they go to. In London, they are the most hated immigrant group and for good reason. they contribute to nothing but hordes of burqa wearing women are walk around towns, with mobile phones stuck to their headcover, with their trademark size 15 military boots they call shoes and clothes that resemble that friendly ghost 'Casper'. They stand around, so they can eye and ogle, every man that walks by. They truly sicken me. Nothing would please me than to see them simply picked up and liquidated. Sick beings.

London2010;704893 wrote:
This is what I have been saying. These 'people' are a complete burden to every society they go to. In London, they are the most hated immigrant group and for good reason. they contribute to nothing but hordes of burqa wearing women are walk around towns, with mobile phones stuck to their headcover, with their trademark size 15 military boots they call shoes and clothes that resemble that friendly ghost 'Casper'. They stand around, so they can eye and ogle, every man that walks by. They truly sicken me. Nothing would please me than to see them simply picked up and liquidated. Sick beings.

Sounds like a serious case of self-hate. The casper ladies iska ilow oo taada ka adkow walaaley.