Sign in to follow this  
Muriidi

a realistic dood between sh. shariif sh. daahir

Muriidi   

h.e. sh. shariif : i think that the main deficit of our society is the lacking of "fiqh" , and that everybody thinks that they can talk about anything .. too much chat .. nothing that touches the real lives of the people ..

sh. daahir : i don't think one should underestimate the common people and their knowledge , and who are we "ulamaa'" to define what is real life and what isn't ..?

h.e. sh. shariif : .. exactly my point ,that is why , after all these years of confusion , we should start with (buluugh-almaraam) to define af few basic issues one can build on in the future..

sh. daahir : .. i agree that all those followers of (riyaad-alsaalihiin) should take a break , but i think such a basic "fiqh" discussion could be slightly overstimulating for the common man .. i suggest (rahiiq-makhtuum) ..

Muriidi   

h.e. sh. sharif : the somali board of education has decided that a secondary school -diploma is the following :

-complete h'ifth of Juz 'Amma

-the ability to read and understand 40 Hadith nawawi in any language ..

any other secondary school diploma must be able to keep up with those standards or one will not be accepted in college ..

sh. dahir : -lol- ... now it's up to your foreign minister to regulate that on an international basis ..

h.e. sh. sharif : somalia won't sign any education agreements with countries that don't see that development .. apparently there would be nothing to learn in their schools .somali leaders won't advise any somai students to join schools that accept anything less than that .

sh. dahir : well then .. for the common man , we should start "imam ghazali" lectures .. i still say your administration is not caring for the common man ..