Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

where do i buy calanka sland? mise one of you will donate it to me, i am decorating the office to cheer up my collegue, of course we had agreed on later celebration on 26th june and first of july.

if only siyaasada somaliya/sland was this cordial and ilbax

oh yes waad salaamantihiin

NGONGE   

^^ Morning, Juxa. Go to Barnet Football Club on the 18th of May and you'll probably get yourself a flag there.

Norf, fix up warya and give Rafa credit. :P

STOIC   

Good morning y'all..am in Manhattan New York this morning..never seen rude assss people..Juxa there is story about the Somaliland flag I love to tell always..so my mother Inlaw and father Inlaw are from two different regions (code name for qabiiil)..the old man complains that his Somaliland flag is always moved away from the television stand whenever her friends visit so he went ahead and permanently screwed the flag to the wAll....old man takes his flag so serious hahha

Juxa   

waa runtiis, he needs some sort of ownership in the house!

i still need a flag!

ps: why do people, our kind expect me to advise and do work for FREE? i feel ceeb saying charges apply

STOIC   

Juxa, just tell them to pay it so you can also eat and pay bills ... I never had Somali clients( sorry patient)..only time I had one was a friend that needed some work, but because of his diabetics numbers being high a med consult was needed from his primary doctor. He came over and demanded I do the work despite all the complication that could arise...he was like waar miiicnaaa malahaaa Yemen always took care of me...I was like negro this is America I can go to jail if you stroke out no kidding!

Juxa   

hahahahahah i know stoic, sometimes i repeat that is not my field, still they insist so i end up doing research just to help them and they take it so granted. i never complain about the elder generation, my beef is the young, lazy ones:)

i keep repeating war aniga iskeey uma shaqeysto, my hours are billable and my boss wants ££££

this girl needs her xalwa

Juxa   

That is so nice of you to stay, i dont hear the word 'approachable' often :) waad iga farxisay

Sanka ma taagi kartid, you will soon get ''wey kibir badan tahay tag'. kibir is time consuming

STOIC   

Juxa, it is easy for Ngonge to say that when he is sitting in a high rise office with no public interaction...waar we get spat at and even cursed. One time when I was in school one patient cursed me And my mother all because I refused to give him some strong painkillers..we were trained to spot drug seekers

wyre   

finally my former boss wants me back and he'll triple my salary

Evening

Ngonge, go to inbox ;)

NGONGE   

Heh@Stoic..trust me and sanka tag when you first meet your clients. It'll put them on edge and stop them from spouting all their usual nonsense. You can later relax and talk to them normally but you will know that they know that you are qof sanka taaga and they will not bother you at all. It's the Somali way. :D

Wyre, I did and did. :P

Malika   

I agree with Ngonge - with Somalis you have to come with certain element of 'air' hadhii kale they will call you at midnight to demand you do something for them now and there..

Waan kaa reystee 'community work' - now I tell them I was not employed to work with only 'somali children' marka I can help you but do not dare demand anything..

sanka aan tage..Lool

Hello beoble...

OZ that would be a 'moment' really to determine what one is made of - UD is right, if one can pass their parent being beaten so to go 'look' for a weapon - he sure deserve his wife to be serviced else where...fulaynimo waa dayuusnimo...lol