Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sign of stability arrival of international envoys - PICS

ElPunto   

Originally posted by A.J.:

I dont think its worth arguing with Dukey, i just see him as The Clown of this forum

Hmmmm - if he is the clown - I wonder what that makes those who follow him here, there and everywhere on SOL. Clowns in training? icon_razz.gif

ElPunto   

^Adeer - I'm not expert in Somali - but are you saying 'maxaa kagalay'? In that case nothing. I just scratch my head at those who constantly engage him and then refer to him as a clown - odd that.

^^Ceyrow is actually in Xamar, making Ethios and stooges not get even glimpse of sleep. And Turki is hovering over Kismayo. The Ethio boy left Guriceel today. It is becoming exhuasting for them to be in Somalia.

^^^Why are you fooling yourself, Cayrow is dead. Hence the new Ammir of the Shabaab.

The courts have become a mere myth, the clan looters who are making attacks themselves are becoming weaker, now its pistols and F1 hand grenades.

Adeer, In Due time, we will see who's fooling himself. Since the Ethios came in Xamar, you have been telling us Xamar is secure, the courts are done and over,the TFG is getting stronger, yet constant attacks on the Ethios and their stooges continue on daily basis, all the while Zenawi begs the AU to send in troops and cajoles the west for little more money.

Things are unraveling in Puntland. I would worry about Cadde's incompatency instead the phantom goverment in Xamar.

^^^Adeer time has proven who was the fool. A year ago these groups had manpower, money and control of the capital. Their leaders were on a Jihad. Now they are all in exile and they claim they are in Mogadishu while they are in Asamara.

Look the TFG has not lost a single street, the port airport, Villa Somalia and major districts, all these are under control.

We are taking incremental steps, the AU troops came because they know there is little danger in Somalia today.

The opposition parrot meaningless attacks like you do, they have no agenda or plan, just desperate clan confusion. What happened to the Asamara group and their promise of war & liberation? [/b] :D

A few bombs here and there to grab headlines means nothing, even in Puntland its just for show.

We are moving forward, its a fact that Gen Darwish, gen Qaybdeed and Mohamed Dheere are in Mogadishu, its fiction that any of the courts leaders are there.

Stability has arrived, and these people who want to continue to fight will be hunted down, arrested and executed.

Indeed ........ sign of stability:

The spokesman for the local government in the Somali capital, Mogadishu, died Saturday morning in a roadside bombing, witnesses said.

Mohamed Muhiyadin Ali, spokesman for Mogadishu Mayor Mohamed Dheere, died at Keysaney Hospital from injuries he sustained after the roadside explosion.

The late Mr. Ali was on his way to work when his vehicle hit the landmine.

He escaped a similar attempt on his life earlier this year when he narrowly missed a roadside bomb.

The perpetrators of this crime escaped, as has been routine in numerous other killings and bombings that have rocked Mogadishu since Ethiopian troops intervened in December 2006.

No group has claimed responsibility for the bombing, but security officials believe it was the work of insurgent groups waging war on the government and its foreign allies.

Mr. Ali was a respected Somali journalist and former editor of Xiddigta Panorama, an independent newspaper published in Mogadishu.