Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

IS BIBLE GOD'S WORD

I think admin, admit that for sometime now we had had this kind of arguments and that it is good for us muslims.

First we need to refine and do lots of research on ISLAM as they do on their Religion.We have to deal with websites like...

http://www.jihadwatch.org

which preaches against ISLAM totally on a different platform..while using JIHAD...

They pretend they are PRO-ISLAMIC FAITH and act against it.Although christians..They still admit that ISLAM is the truth.So they are trying all ways..kinda propaganda to cause confusion in ISLAM..

I have documents with me to show that ISLAM talks about Terrorism,Comparative religion,islam in the US, ISLAM expnasion in the world..latest statistics..It is rated now as the WORLD RELIGION..it is surpassing CHRISTIANITY..in AFRICA and the also

about WOMEN...this is where they found an almost convincing hole but nothing and which our sisters would have to do lots of research...

They infact talk about 'WIFE BEATING'which we have explained in details alhamdulillah comparing them to other cultures and religions..We said we don't have 'WIFE BEATING'..it is assumed as a displeasure when it comes to Actual 'BEATING'they are talking about..

About inheritance..divorce, and all aspect of WOMEN..God has dedicated a whole SURAH(CHAPTER)in the HOLY QURAAN just for WOMEN..you will never find any sura for MEN...why..it is because of IMPORTANCE..

Most of the time, you will find the Quraan talking about Goodness, Camal fiicaan, love..happy deeds..brotherhood, sisterhood..and sorts..

Whereas women are are taken as 'RUBBISH' in their books...(i have documents to proove)..ISLAM takes women equally for MEN..it talks about

INAL MUUMINIINA WAL MUUMINATI...INAL QAANITIINA WAL QAANITAATI..INAL MUSADIQIIINA WAL MUSADIQAATI..and so on and so forth...

Allah says whoever MAN/WOMAN makes good deeds will be recompensated in the day of judgement..YAUMUL QIYAAMAH..so

you see the sense in which ISLAM faith is based..let no one subdue you on your faith..

Allah says'

'INA NAXNU NAZALNA DHIKRA WA INAA LAAHUU XAAFIDDUUN'.

We have revealed DHIKR to you(O' Mohamed) and it is us who will protect it..

meaning the HOLY QURAAN..

Do u get that kind of Assurance in any other religion..

What about the bible according to JOHN/MATHEW/LUKE ETC.....

question?

WHERE IS THE BIBLE ACCORDING TO JESUS HIMSELF? smile.gifsmile.gif and thus IS IT GOD'S WORD?