Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somali pirates get 20 years in prison

Thankful   

Hargeysa NW Somalia take note!!! In this trial it took the court 2 YEARS to convict them men! Your enclave did it in 1 week!

Thankful   

I don't think 20 years was long enough, these criminals need to be punished even harsher!!!

I am saying that Hargeysa NW Somalia enclave should learn a lesson, the Kenya courts were hearing evidence for 2 years according to this video, the pirates were arrested in 2008.

In your enclave the Piracy trial finished in a week! Even though your article said that some of the guys claimed to be innocent!!!

You think realize that news will make your enclave look good, but do you know how ridiculous a 1 week trial sounds?

Anyways,

This is good news, all these pirates need to be arrested. I read that many pirates who are caught at sea with weapons are set free because they didnt commit a crime! That needs to change, if they are armed in the middle of the sea, it's obvious what they are doing, arrest them!