Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

we should love eachother and stop fighting (muslim on muslim)

The gates of Paradise will be opened on Mondays and on Thursdays, and every servant [of Allaah] who associates nothing with Allaah will be forgiven, except for the man who has a grudge against his brother. [About them] it will be said: Delay these two until they are reconciled; delay these two until they are reconciled.”

hadith qudsi 23, “Where are those who love one another through My glory? Today I shall give them shade in My shade, it being a day when there is no shade but My shade.”

hadith qudsi 11 “Spend (on charity), O son of Aadam, and I shall spend on you.”

hadith qudsi 28, “There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound. He was in [such] anguish that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand, and the blood did not cease to flow till he died. Allaah the Almighty said: My servant has himself forestalled Me; I have forbidden him Paradise.”

hadith qudsi 25, “Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him.

. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him,

and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him.”

the above where a short lists of Ahadithm, that show the improtance of loving and not hating on people that Allah loves, the reason i placed this up is because our religion is or guide for every issue in life that we are faced with we should look it up and find what the deen has to say about it. today, somali's are hating beating and killing other somalis, in some rooms and in real life , we seem to b hating and dissing other Islamic states. we should look past our wrongs and 4give and and 4get the mistakes that happen. we should all love eachother.

the reward that Allah gives for this simple love is beyond words.

Assalamu Alaikum,

Siletn-Sistah, jazzak'Allahu khayran for the reminder ukhti. May ALLAH(Swt) reward you in this dunya and aakhirah. Ameen.

Wa aakhiru da'wanaa an alhamdu'lillahi rabbil 'aalameen

Modesty   

Asalaamu Alaykum and welcome silent-sistah!

I always loved that hadith. Another thing about monday and thursday(the days the prophet fasted) is that when the angels switch,and inform Allah about your status, so it is good to fast on those 2 days.

Wa iyaakum,

BATUULO-- thanx for the canoo, its much apreciated!

ANTI-BIDAAR_OUV--- ill try my best to keep the vibe, however, back-up is urgently needed!

Xafsa   

silent sistah...thats was touching...jazakalaahu kheyran sis. I completely forgot about the manday and thursday fasting...modesty thank you for the reminder.

Keep 'em coming guys.

salaam