Sign in to follow this  
Muriidi

fasting sunna

Muriidi   

first i heard a hadith of the prophe pbuh about not fasting on fridays singled out, then i fasted a few saturdays and sundays,then someone told me not to and i read a hadith about not fasting saturdays...

but i read in surat albaqara to fast extra days if one is ill or travelling...it feels good and makes travelling or being sick easier.

extra days...so can one fast sometimes on weekends if one is ill or travelling ?

Muriidi   

fatwa ?

عن أم المؤمنين أم عبد الله عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : يغزو جيش الكعبة فإذا كانوا ببيداء من الأرض يخسف بأولهم وآخرهم قالت : قلت يا رسول الله ، كيف يخسف بأولهم وآخرهم وفيهم أسواقهم ومن ليس منهم ؟ قال ، يخسف بأولهم وآخرهم ،

ثم يبعثون على نياتهم متفق عليه

، هذا لفظ البخاري

عن أبي هريرة أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: أحب البلاد إلى الله مساجدها وأبغض البلاد إلى الله أسواقها رواه مسلم

moalim abchaasi said :

anyone who works works in a place where people are supposed to get stuff .. and makes them pay anything more than السلام عليكم

.. is considred ahlu-kitaab , and does not enjoy the full rights of the islamic society .. 'cause they only pay "jizya" , not "zakaat"

islam.jpg

Muriidi   

"telepathy"

the ability to communicate , sometimes without words , the "hadd-shar'i" is called "'hawaar"

---

"teleportation"

the ability to travel , sometimes skipping the physical rules of time and/or space ..

the "'hadd-shar'i" is called "israa"

1-imam-ghazali.jpg

174-47.jpg

moalim abchaasi say so ..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS3qw2m0eP60Ov9Tf4XBP

Muriidi   

M%C3%B6nchengladbach_museum_mit_skulptur

moalim abchaasi recommends for meetings concerning islam ..

the european city moenchen-gladbach

or islam-meetings concerning us .. muslims .. i'm not good at writing .. anyway things concerning islamic schools in albania .. universities in former yugoslavia .. and many many job-oppurtunities in turkey concerning import/export

mendenimlookvnecksmall.jpg

moalim abchaasi !

Muriidi   

رياض الصالحين : باب النهي عن المسافرة بالمصحف إلى بلاد الكفار إذا خيف وقوعه بأيدي العدو

عن ابن عمر رضي الله عنهما قال‏:‏ ‏"‏نهى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أن يسافر بالقرآن إلى أرض العدو‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏متفق عليه‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏

moalim abchaasi said :

9u2nhf.jpg

it would be immoral to tell/suggest to people the sun is shining and you don't need raincoats ,when there is a rainstorm out there ..

in other words , one should not suggest to the public civilian situations with normal police-patrol cars ,when in reality there are what do you call them .. swat-teams on the roof and full-gear riot police everywhere in the city, type of situation ..

lil-mosque.jpg