Sign in to follow this  
me

I LOVE THE SOMALI POLITICAL SOAP

me   

Come on people, isn't it funny? The twists and turns of Somali politics? Is anyone writting down the twists and turns? in 30 years from now we might have a soap series called, 'The Warlords Era'. Or the 'Civil War Years' and theproducers might wanna have the right story.

What I am waiting for now are the Banadir secessionists and the Burco Somali Nationalists. Then the series is complete.

me   

People we have missed about 24 years of the political soap, but it doesnt matter. I am counting from 1982 ofcourse. When the SSDF started its 'operations'. But it does not matter, like any good soap,what happend before doesnt matter, because there is always something new up.

Todays Show,

ICU Clan courts captured Kismayo and gave it to their mates from Afmadow to 'hold it'for them.

There are also reports of the ICU burning our blue flag, our buluugle. This is a serieuse crime, lets wait and see if this is true, if it is, its a major twist.

The TFG is angry, all anti-ICU factions are GRRRRRING.

The Am-XAAR-o sees this as an opportunity to get more troops into Somalia.

The Kenyans might get angry with the precence of the ICU troops near to their (illegal)border.

The secessionists? well they are messed up as ever, nothing new with them. Thats todays show, I will keep you posted on how things go.

Taraaaa

me   

Week 2 ( We have missed 24 years of this soap opera but who cares, its still as good as the day it began if not better)

Amin Amir cursed; wow do they really believe that a 'curse' works? Anyhow they did it and they made themselves look like fools. The ICU has shown that they are afraid of the truth by 'cursing' Amin Amir.

The BS handover of the Lower Shabelle. They just incorporated the warlords there in the courts and le them stay on their positions. The ICU is getting better at messing up. (Kismayo, Amin Amir, the flag burning, sham handover of the lower Shabelle)

Somaliland is in trouble. The militia there has been falsly accusing wadaads (in order to align them selves with da west), torturing wadaads and handing them over to the Ethiopians and 'Americans'. A video came about the 'alleged' torture of Shiikh Maxamed Sh Ismaaciil. I not sure of this video is fake or not. Shiikh Maxamed Sh Ismaaciil is claming that he has been tortured. The news has spread and there have been demonstrations in Hargeysa, Burco, Badhan. 56 arrested in Hargeysa. The culima of Sanaag has ordered that Shiikh Maxamed Sh Ismaaciil should be set free and that those who tortured him should be brought to justice.

Somaliland is shaking.

Puntland is not doing any better. The militia there is always on its 'highest alert'. Puntland has a bigger problem than Somaliland because they face a internal troubles as well as external ones. The wadaads in Puntland have been organising them selves. The ICU is knocking on the gates and the 'enemy within' is preparing for a take over.

The TFG? What TFG?

The TFG is out manoeuvred out played out classed and flanked on 3 sides.

Ethiopia has sent 156 armed vehicles to Baydhabo (maybe 1500men?). They have vowed to defend the TFG at any cost.

Anyhow we all know that Ethiopia has given up on the TFG and that they are going for the clan card. They are working hard in supporting 'anti-courts' clans and just destabilizing the whole place and starting another series of major clan wars. Ethiopia’s game is and will always be maintaining the status quo. Let the Somalis slowly die our by neglect, illiteracy, disease, famines and wars.

me   

Another week.

ICU- couple of setbacks, TFG troops (with or without ethio's) got into Buurxakaba left again. Now local militia’s affiliated to the ICU hold Buurakaba.

The main point of the exercise was so that troops from Xamar wouldn’t go to Kismayo to strengthen the ICU troops there. Nice move actually.

Troops loyal to Hiiraale are now some where to the west of Kismayo. Others are in Baardheere.

Kismayo’s show down will be important. Whoever wins will be on his way to taking over all of Somalia.

TFG: TFG is talking about passports and new ways to con the Somali people. A/Y is using Hiirale, everyone knows there is no love lost between the two men.

SL: The Sheikh is still in prison, they also arrested journalists reporting on the case. Waraabe opened his mouth again.

PL: Cade Muuse and his thieving friends selling the states resources of for pennies.

Ethiopia: Sheikh Shariif Sheikh Ahmed told the Somali public of Ethiopian military plans including aerial raids on Somali cities, 15000 soldiers attacking Somali cities under control of ICU.