Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

WHO STARTED TERRORISM..ISLAM OR THEM....

Nowadays There is a "Propaganda going on"..and it's Never good to depict ISLAM as the Source of Terrorism..

Read on....

First of all, I would like to start off by mentioning few world events that included a great deal of terrorism in it:

1- The Nazis and the Holocaust against the Jews was done by Hitler and the 60,000,000 German ROMAN CATHOLIC CHRISTIAN Nazis who followed him and died for his cause and ideas.

The Nazis were not Muslims.

2- The Serbs in Yoguslavia and their massacures for more than 1,000,000 Muslims in Bosnia and lately in Kosovo. The Yoguslavian Serbs are 12,000,000 and they are GREEK ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS.

3- The massacures that happened in the Great land of United States of America against the Native Americans. More than 95% of the Native American population were massacred. They were literally shot everywhere they were found!. Ask any US History teacher and he would shed some light upon you regarding this subject. More than 90% of Americans at that time were considered CHRISTIANS.

4- The Oklahoma City bombing happened by the CHRISTIAN CULTS group but still blamed "on Muslims"

5- The use of "Uranium Bombs" by the American troops during the Gulf War against the Iraqi Civilians in Southern Iraq that infected thousands of civilians with the Uranium Radiation. Pictures and clips are there at the Al arabic Satelitte TV Channel (Al-Jazeerah)..You can request them and see how Iraqi babies are born today with Uranium infections. If you see their pictures, you would cry.

Their faces look like they had been burnt. Several infected American and German and British Soldiers who were near Southern Iraq were herrased by their governments when they tried to speak up against the Barbaraic attack against the Iraqi civilians by the US forces, and the Western Media until today is rediculously trying to cover up for this BARBARAIC attack on civilians who did not have nor use the Uranium Bomb, which is equivelant to a small Atomic Bomb.

Still claim that ISLAM is about Terrorism...

Read here for the correct truth about What ISLAM says about Terrorism, killing, murder, self defence etc

I would say...Everyone likes talking about ISLAM IS TERRORISM....Think..

“Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?â€

Haseena   

Bismillah

Salamu Calaykum wa Raxmatullah

Just a quick look at the webpage, makes me somewhat sad. I really don't know why so many Muslims bother to tell non muslim that Islam is not for Terrorism and bla bla, they have obviously made up their minds, I would not waste any time of mine talking to them and I would never go to a brotherhood thing between Christians, jews and muslims as there can not exist brotherhood between the Muslims and Non Muslims.

An ayah comes to mind, I just can’t locate it, where Allah says something like They will not be happy with you until you denounce your religion and become like them, (any one who knows where to find this ayah, Baraka Allah fikom, would you please insert it)..

I wouldn't even bother…*personal view*

Originally posted by Haseena:

Bismillah

An ayah comes to mind, I just can’t locate it, where Allah says something like They will not be happy with you until you denounce your religion and become like them, (any one who knows where to find this ayah, Baraka Allah fikom, would you please insert it)..

I wouldn't even bother…*personal view*

Never underestimate your "Love" for christian and jew freinds..sister May be Allah will show them the way..Be happy with them..

For the same, Haseena check the ayah that came to your mind as my signature.. smile.gifsmile.gif

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

Nowadays There is a "Propaganda going on"..and it's Never good to depict ISLAM as the Source of Terrorism..

First of all, I would like to start off by mentioning few world events that included a great deal of terrorism in it:

1- The Nazis and the Holocaust against the Jews was done by Hitler and the 60,000,000 German
ROMAN CATHOLIC CHRISTIAN Nazis who followed him and died for his cause and ideas.

The Nazis were not Muslims.

2- The Serbs in Yoguslavia and their massacures for more than 1,000,000 Muslims in Bosnia and lately in Kosovo. The Yoguslavian Serbs are 12,000,000 and they are GREEK ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS.

3- The massacures that happened in the Great land of United States of America against the Native Americans. More than 95% of the Native American population were massacred. They were literally shot everywhere they were found!. Ask any US History teacher and he would shed some light upon you regarding this subject. More than 90% of Americans at that time were considered CHRISTIANS.

4- The Oklahoma City bombing happened by the CHRISTIAN CULTS group but still blamed "on Muslims"

5- The use of "Uranium Bombs" by the American troops during the Gulf War against the Iraqi Civilians in Southern Iraq that infected thousands of civilians with the Uranium Radiation. Pictures and clips are there at the Al arabic Satelitte TV Channel (Al-Jazeerah)..You can request them and see how Iraqi babies are born today with Uranium infections. If you see their pictures, you would cry.

Their faces look like they had been burnt. Several infected American and German and British Soldiers who were near Southern Iraq were herrased by their governments when they tried to speak up against the Barbaraic attack against the Iraqi civilians by the US forces, and the Western Media until today is rediculously trying to cover up for this BARBARAIC attack on civilians who did not have nor use the Uranium Bomb, which is equivelant to a small Atomic Bomb.

Still claim that ISLAM is about Terrorism...

Read here for the correct truth about What ISLAM says about Terrorism, killing, murder, self defence etc

I would say...Everyone likes talking about ISLAM IS TERRORISM....Think..

“Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?â€

Take a case of "The crusade here against Islam and muslims"

The Crusade against Islam and Muslims