Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Inter clan commitee for national conference..

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

At least you admitt you are a clanist in thinking. Like Cara would say, my job here is done.

Only if you were as honest...

Xoogsade   

^ The difference is that I don't go around pretending Somalia is about my clan or some warlord who hails from the clan I belong to. I fully respect the wishes of other somalis and never express an intent to see them under a rule they are not happy with as long as what is being forced upon them is not islamic by design.

A- I don't pass lies as truth to make realities on the ground(such as the insecurity, the violence, the robbery and the disilluissionment people have with the TFG in Muqdisho) disappear.

B- I do not support Xabashi troops bomb somali clans into submission so that a warlord who hails from my clan gets to call himself a president.

C- I do not expect other somalis to show goodwill and co-operation towards me when I put my clan interests first.

D- If you have a clan, every somali has a clan, therefore, my brother and me against other clans old adage comes into a full swing.

All of the above are the practice of A/Y supporters.

We saw how clan priorities reduced our country to bantustans, clanlands, fiefdoms and occupied towns by Xabashis. Absolutely, you don't say My CLAN comes first to a somali and expect that SAME somali to have anything to do with you. It is obvious and I don't know what is wrong with clanists not getting the message.

Ebyan   

^ You should try making fewer assumptions next time, for you don't know me or my views on any of the things you've listed. Like I said, I have no problem with being called a clanist, just as long as you recognize that you're as clannish as I. I'm happy you've realized this fact, so continue as you were... smile.gif

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Violet:

^ You should try making fewer assumptions next time, for you don't know me or my views on any of the things you've listed. Like I said, I have no problem with being called a clanist, just as long as you recognize that you're as clannish as I. I'm happy you've realized this fact, so continue as you were...
smile.gif

No, I am not as clanish as you are :D I didn't realize any fact and say I was clanist but you said I was and I don't want to challenge that for convinience.

I have a question for you, How do you expect someone from another clan to take you sincere when you tell them you put your clan first at any cost? or you don't care about the implication? :D

Ebyan   

I'm clannish, you're clannish, damn it the whole bloody world is clannish. When did I say I put my clan first? Do you even know me? No,right? So how'd you come to such a conclusion? Just cause I said I was as clannish as you were? Are you admitting to something here mister? Anyhow, I'm tired of defending myself..believe what you want. I'm a clannish Puntlander who hates everything and everyone south of Galkacyo and I support the TFG because Abdullahi Yusuf is my adeer. I think by defending them on Somaliaonline I'll be awarded with a position in the government. Satisfied? Okay, you can move on now.. smile.gif

Xoogsade   

^ It would be nice if some of you were getting rewards for their efforts. At least I could reason with myself looking at the tangible personal benefits you are getting.

Anyway, if emotion gets the ascendancy in any situation, clear thinking is going to suffer, therefore, with much left in me to say to you and tell you that you are no more representative of puntlanders than I am or can be and hence stop putting yourslef in their shoes and speak for yourself only, I plan to move on and do some work here making dearly needed money.

I know now how you think and the motivations behind these thoughts, it is both in picture(looking at the old man in your posts) and in words :D:D

Habeen wanaagsan.