Sign in to follow this  
Muriidi

believe or believe in

Muriidi   

back in the days we would see mosques and quran students everywhere and there were still people who openly denied or doubted the message of islam.

today we even though we might see a lot on tv news does government really exist? anywhere?

can't we as muslims ignore their whole concept which denies akhira and hopes to fulfill everything in this lifetime relying on government and military methods...now i'm doing it too...i mentioned them!

i was wishing to come to an islam website without reading a bbc commentary.

is that group of people so desperate for popular support? o i forgot capitalism is all about numbers and needs communism to collect "the(human)capital".did certain islamic groups now replace communism and collect the popular support for capitalist? by creating frustration in the population throug ikrah which chases people straight into u.s. government's open arms?

patience & abstinence!

Nur   

Muridi bro.

Can you go slow for readers? it seems that your thoughts to be speeding far ahead of your words on the screen, and I can't keep up with sharp changes of your narrative and following questions. Try to build the questions one logical step at the time, that way, there is possibility that some Nomads contribute.

Nur

Muriidi   

1.only Allah rules.

2. even the prophet scw was a social leader not a politician.

3. politics ama siyaasad macnaheedu waa faragalin xukunka Allah in la faragaliyana ilama qumana...waa ribada tacriifkeeda...baacmushtar ayaa kuu banaan iyo community'gaada inaad ka ahaatid hormuud(xitaa global community waxaa jira internet iyo airline) bulsho,society waa arrin nabi! siyaasad meeshaba ma taallo.

4.boggan hadduu yahay bog "islaamique" ah mooyee hadduu yahay bog islam siyaasadda qaybta politics la tag.

ka gudub:

do you knwo a good search engine for xadith nabawi shariif.

for quran try this : تفسير

Muriidi   

much in islam is about balance and choosing the middle way to avoid the sins that come from iniquity

have you yet discovered the infinite abundance of personal benefits that comes with fearing the realm of God ?

so much you couldn't possibly finish in one lifetime..

you lose it all by interfering with God's rule over his creation ..