Sign in to follow this  
SuNsHyNe

Check this out

SuNsHyNe   

Salam Calaykum brothers and sisters:

Ramadhan Karim Everyone

This was sent to me and I should be sending it to as many poeple as I know so I thought I should post on SOL so that everyone can read it.

>>>Check this out

>>>

>>>Some very interesting findings of Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan:

>>>

>>>Tariq Al Swaidan discovered some verses in the Holy Qur'an that mention

>>>one

>>>thing is equal to another, i.e. men are equal to women. Although this

>>>makes sense grammatically, the astonishing fact is that the number of

>>>times

>>>the word man appears in the Qur'an is 24 and the number of times the word

>>>woman appears is also 24, therefore not only is this phrase correct in

>>>the

>>>grammatical sense but also true mathematically, i.e. 24 = 24.

>>>

>>>Upon further analysis of various verses, he discovered that this is

>>>consistent throughout the whole Qur'an, where it says one thing is like

>>>another. See below for astonishing result of the words mentioned number

>>>of

>>>times in Arabic Qur'an:

>>>

>>>Dunia (one name for life) 115. Aakhirat (one name for the life after

>>>this

>>>world) 115

>>>

>>> Malaika (Angels) 88 . Shayteen (Satan) 88

>>>

>>>Life 145 .... Death 145

>>>

>>>Benefit 50 . Corrupt 50

>>>

>>>People 50 . Messengers 50

>>>

>>>Eblees (king of devils) 11 . Seek refuge from Eblees 11

>>>

>>>Museebah (calamity) 75 . Thanks 75

>>>

>>>Spending (Sadaqah) 73 . Satisfaction 73

>>>

>>>People who are mislead 17 . Dead people 17

>>>

>>>Muslimeen 41 . Jihad 41

>>>

>>>Gold 8 . Easy life 8

>>>

>>>Magic 60 . Fitnah (dissuasion, misleading) 60

>>>

>>>Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32 . Barakah (Increasing or

>>>blessings

>>>of wealth) 32

>>>

>>>Mind 49 . Noor 49

>>>

>>>Tongue 25 . Sermon 25

>>>

>>>Desite 8 . Fear 8

>>>

>>>Speaking publicly 18 . Publicising 18

>>>

>>>Hardship 114 .... Patience 114

>>>

>>>Muhammed 4 . Sharee'ah (Muhammed's teachings) 4

>>>

>>>Man 24. Woman 24

>>>

>>>And amazingly enough have a look how many times the following words

>>>appear:

>>>

>>>Salat 5,

>>>

>>>Month 12,

>>>

>>> Day 365,

>>>

>>>Sea 32, Land 13

>>>

>>>Sea + land = 32+13= 45

>>>

>>>Sea = 32/45*100=71.11111111%

>>>

>>>Land = 13/45*100 = 28.88888889%

>>>

>>>Sea + land =100.00%

>>>

>>>Modern science has only recently proven that the water covers 71.111% of

>>>the

>>>earth, while the land covers 28.889%.

>>>

>>>Is this a coincidence?

>>>Question is that Who taught Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) all this?

>>>

>>>Reply automatically comes in mind that ALMIGHTY ALLAH taught him this.

>>>As the Qur'an also tells us this. Please pass this on to all your friend

>>>and Muslims you know.Aayah 87 of Suraa (Chapter) Al-Anbia para 17:

>>>

>>>LA ILAHA ILA ANTA SUBHANAKA INI KUNTU MINA ZALIMEEN.

>>>

>>>During the next 60 seconds, stop whatever you are doing, and take this

>>>opportunity. (Literally, it is only 1 minute). All you have to do is

>>>the

>>>following:

>>>

>>>PLEASE SEND THIS

>>>

>>>TO ALL PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW.

>>>

The Int'l Community of Submitters

The Submitters are followers of the late Rashad Khalifa, a man who claimed to be a Messenger of Allah.

Much of Rashad Khalifa's misguidance can be traced to his obsession with numerology, an obsession which has misguided many different people throughout history. Khalifa alleged that the Qur'an contained a mathematical code which revolved around the number 19.

He went to the extent of removing two verses from the Qur'an because according to him "the word `God' ...is not a multiple of 19, unless we remove [it]", and the "sum of all verse numbers where the word `God' occurs is ... 19x6217 ... If the false verse 9:129 is included, this phenomenon disappears." By rejecting a single verse of the Qur'an, the Submitters bring themselves under the judgement of another verse,

... Do you believe in part of the Book and disbelieve in another part? And what is the reward of those who do so save ignominy in the life of the world, and on the Day of Resurrection they will be consigned to the most grievous doom ... (2:85)

It is interesting to note that Khalifa was a numerologist who did his blighted profession justice: he predicted the end of the world. However, Allah says in the Qur'an:

They ask you about the (last) hour, when will be its taking place? Say: The knowledge of it is only with my Lord; none but He shall manifest it at its time; it will be momentous in the heavens and the earth; it will not come on you but of a sudden. They ask you as if you were solicitous about it. Say: Its knowledge is only with Allah, but most people do not know. (7:187)

The Submitters also reject the Sunnah of Prophet Mohammed (saws)- not part of it, but the whole of it. For the Submitters, the Sunnah is not a source of Islam. The problems this presents are overwhelming, for by doing so the Submitters have effectively destroyed their ability to perform:

Salaat (obligatory prayers), the second pillar of Islam

Zakat (obligatory tax), the third pillar of Islam

Sawm (fasting), the fourth pillar of Islam

Hajj (pilgrimage), the fifth pillar of Islam

With four out of the five pillars of Islam removed, the Submitters have little to back their claim to being "Muslim". The true Messenger of Islam (saws) warned Muslims of falling into this trap,

Narrated AbuRafi':

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Let me not find one of you reclining on his couch when he hears something regarding me which I have commanded or forbidden [i.e. from the Sunnah -ed.] and saying: 'We do not know. What we found in Allah's Book [i.e. the Qur'an] we have followed.'" Book 40, Number 4588 of Sunan Abu-Dawud

For more information on the Submitters please visit the following websites:

A refutation to the 'Submitters'

Islam = Qur'an + Sunnah

Answering Hadith Rejectors

Zionist Conspiracies Against Islam: Rashad Khalifa's Cult

Rashad Khalifa's Trick

Submitters say: Satan is a temporary god on earth!

A refutation to the 'Submitters'

by Zahid Ghadialy

"Nay, but we hurl the true against the false, and it hoth break its head and lo! it vanisheth. And yours will be woe for that which ye ascribe (unto him)." - Holy Quran 21:18.

The Submitters, claim from the Quran that the messenger mentioned in the Holy Quran, 3:81, was their leader Rashid Khalifa and Muhammad . They have put several articles on the web to prove their claim. They have a well defined articles and literature of their own, and is widely circulated among muslims and non-muslims.

The General Muslims, have no objections, if somebody wants to show some miracles from the Quran. But if somebody distorts the meaning of the Quran, or tries to propagate false teachings through that, then we object.

"There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (as they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah. But it is not from Allah: It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and well) they know it!" Holy Quran 3/78

The Submitters, claim that their Leader, Rashid Khalifa, was a messenger of Allah, and they have written articles to support it. Here we will try to look at those articles and find out how true their claim is. Since the Submitters believe only in Quran and no hadith, we will examine everything in the proof of Quran only. And we hope that a sincere reader will appreciate our article.

"There are those who purchase error at the price of guidance, so their commerece doth not prosper, neither are they guided. Their likeness is as the likeness of one who kindelth fire, and when it sheddeth light around him Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and Blind; and they returneth not." - Holy Quran 2:16-18

Rashid Khalifa, Messenger or Not.

"(O man), follow not that whereof thou hast no knowledge. Lo! the hearing and the sight and heart - of each of these (who follow) it will be asked (on the Day of Reckoning)". Holy Quran 17/36

The Claim of submitters, that Rashid Khalifa was a messnger, stems from the Holy Quran 3:81

Behold! Allah took the Covenant of the Prophets, saying: "I give you a Book and Wisdom; then comes to you A Messenger, confirming what is with you; do you believe him and render him help." Allah said: "Do ye agree, and take this my Covenant as binding on you?" They said: "We agree." He said: "Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses." - Holy Quran 3:81 [2]

They claim that in the above verse Prophet Muhammad is also included, to be a part of all prophets. But this is not possible. My reasons for objections are:

1. This complete set of verses above and below 3:81 is the rebuttal for the claim of the people of book, that Muhammad is not a prophet.

2. To show that, the above point is valid, read the verses below that till 3:84, where allah states:

Say: "We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the Prophets, from their Lord: we make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam)." - Holy Quran 3:84 [2]

If the messenger in verse 3:81 would have been Rashid Khalifa, then 3:84 would have included the name of Muhammad .

3. The Word Prophet and Messenger has been used interchangably, in the Translation of the Quran. There actually is no distinction between a Messenger and Prophet. All Prophets when they come they bring along with them the Message of Allah, and hence they are the messengers of Allah.

4. If we read 33:40 Allah says:

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things. - Holy Quran 33:40 [2]

So, this verse clearly says that there Muhammad is the Last of the Prophet or Messengers, and there is not going to be any messenger after him.

So now having been baseless, they try to show that the covenant in 3:81 is applicable to Prophet Muhammad also. For this they give reference to Holy Quran 33:7.

So lets see what Allah says in 33:7 :

And remember We took from the Prophets their Covenant: as (We did) from thee: from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary: We took from them a solemn Covenant: - Holy Quran 33:7 [2]

But what was this covenant mentioned in 33:7. For this we have to read the verse after that.

That (Allah) may question the (Custodians) of Truth concerning the Truth they (were charged with): and He has prepared for the Unbelievers a grievous Penalty. - Holy Quran 33:8 [2]

This clearly proves that the Covenant in Surah 33 is regarding the message of Allah. What Allah has given to his Prophets, regarding the belief in Allah, and there being no other Gods than Allah. This is Not at all related with the Covenant of Surah 3, mentioned above. Both of them together are out of context. The Context of these starting verses in the above surah, is regarding the believers: that they will be tried, as those that were before them. This could be seen clearly from 33:9 and the verses after that, where Allah clearly says, that the believers before were tried, so will be the believers at that time. But Allah, promises That he will reward the believers and punish the Hypocrites (33:24).

The Theory of the Last Prophet

To support their theory, that Prophets wont come on earth now, since Muhammad was the last prophet, but messengers can they take help of another verse. Lets see that verse, 40:34 :

"And to you there came Joseph in times gone by, with Clear Signs, but ye ceased not to doubt of the (mission) for which he had come: at length, when he died, ye said: `No Messenger will Allah send after him.' Thus doth Allah leave to stray such as transgress and live in doubt" - Holy Quran 40:34 [2]

In the Above verse Allah clearly says, that those PEOPLE WHO HAD DOUBT OF THE MESSAGE OF ALLAH THOUGHT THAT NO MORE PROPHETS WILL COME. But Allah never said so. The Submitters have clearly mis-interpreted this verse, and say that Allah said, Joseph was the Last Prophet but he send Prophets after that. Allah answers such people in the verse next to that:

"(Such) as dispute about the Signs of Allah, without any authority that hath reached them. Grievous and odious (in such conduct) in the sight of Allah and of the Believers. Thus doth Allah seal up every heart of arrogant and obstinate transgressors."

Are Muslim Idolators

The Submitters claim that all Muslms are Idolators, since they join the name of Prophet Muhammad along with Allah in the Sahadah. But is this claim really true. The Muslim when he takes up his Sahadah clearly says, "There is no God except Allah and Muhammad is the Prophet of Allah". Clearly this is not the Joining of Prophet as a God, but they are misinterpreting it.

The Prophet Muhammad was to be given due respect by all of the people of the world. In Quran Allah says in 2:104, that the prophet has to be given more respect than ordinary men. The natrul question is why only Prophet Muhammad , why not all other prophets which had come before. They also brought the same religion, they were also muslims. Here we have to remember, that all the Messengers which came before, came to particular region. Their message was Time bound and Space Bound. Muhammad was the universal messenger (Quran 34:28).

In the Adhan the Muezzin calls, "Ashado Anna Muhammadur Rasolullah", which means, "I bear witness that Muuhammed is the Prophet of Allah". Clearly there is no sign of joining him as a partner of Allah. This was the same Adhan which was given when the Prophet was Alive, and has been recorded in All the historical books. All Muslims, follow the same Adhan till day.

One of their claims also state, that Muslims have accepted Prophet Muhammad sinless, from birth till death, which is not true. Let us see, that is the prophet really a nice man. Is he good enough to be followed by Muslims.

Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the praise of Allah. - Quran 33:21 [2]

Allah clearly tells here, about the prophet's qualities.

Do we need messengers

The idea, which clicked Rashid Khalifa, about being messenger, since no Prophets are going to come stems probably from Bible. When God stopped sending Prophets to Israel, there were Judges, who warned the people to cokme to the right path and not to be led astray by Satan.

Allah says, in the Holy Quran, 5:3, That he has perfected our Religion, the religion of Islam. After the Prophet Muhammad, no one was to come and do modification in it.

Since Islam is already been perfected, we do not need any mesengers, to come and warn us or show us some miracles, and claim that he is a messenger or a prophet.

We have the Book (Quran) with us, we need to analyze that and that only and find out what is true.

Can Devil change verses in Quran ?

The Submitters claim that after the Quran was written, the Devil caused misceif and added two verses in the Quran, which was not there. They have removed these two verses from their Quran. But here we have to look at the message of Allah:

Nay, this is a Glorious Qur-an, (Inscribed) in a Tablet Preserved! - Holy Quran 85:21-22

Those who reject the Message when it comes to them (are not hidden from Us). And indeed it is a Book of exalted power. No falsehood can approach it from before or behind it: it is sent down by One Full of Wisdom, Worthy of all Praise. - Holy Quran 41:41-42 [2]

These verse clearly tells us, that the Quran is Preserved by Allah, and no Falsehood will ever approach it. So this idea of two verses being wrong in it, is not valid. Allah says:

"... Do you believe in part of the Book and disbelieve in another part? And what is the reward of those who do so save ignominy in the life of the world, and on the Day of Resurrection they will be consigned to the most grievous doom ..." Holy Quran 2:85 [3]

So, this book quran has to be believed in whole. Removing two verses also removes you from the claim of believer.

The trick Rashad is to corrupt people using his corrupt translation.. let's examine it ourself.

YUSUF ALI -- 2:30] Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

RASHAD -- 2:30] Recall that your Lord said to the angels, "I am placing a representative (a temporary god) on Earth." They said, "Will You place therein one who will spread evil therein and shed blood, while we sing Your praises, glorify You, and uphold Your absolute authority?" He said, "I know what you do not know."

His claim From" Quran: The Final Testament" p.640

[The word "Rashad" occurs in 40:29 & 38. The word "Khalifa" occurs in 2:30 and 38:26. The first "Khalifa", namely, Satan, while the second occurence (Sura 38), refers to a human "Khalifa". If we add the numbers of suras and verses of "Rashad" (40:29,38) and Khalifa (38:26) we get 40+29+38+38+26=171=19x9]

Interestingly, the translation by Rashad for Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 30 said that Allah wants to put a representative which is Satan and in parenthesis TEMPORARY GOD! Masha Allah!!! May Allah curse him!!! How could he called Satan a temporary God. God is ONE and ALWAYS ONE. SATAN IS ALWAYS HIS CREATION!!!! Secondly, is it Satan or us? Does satan shed blood? No, he wispers to the breast of the people, but not Satan himself killed people. Are we destined to be on earth? Are we the Khalifa on earth or Satan?

If you look carefully, you will see that in order to find a multiple of 19, he changed the meaning of Quran, and therefore those who read his translation will doom to disbelief. I have a question, don't you think that this is the work of Satan. Satan really likes to seek people to disbelief. Satan really likes to seek people to worship him. Satan really likes us to think he is God. Don't you think it is what Rashad did in that verse?

This is a warning to those who believe in Rashad. If you believe in Allah, then follow which one is the TRUTH.

If Allah is willing, I will continue. May Allah spread peace. May Allah gives Light to the Truth and May Allah distinguish the Truth and the False.

Since Rashad's philosophy is to destroy the belief in Sunnah and Hadith, so he sought to misinterpret the meaning of Hadith to those non-Arabic speaker or at least those who knows nothing in Arabic. let's examine.

RASHAD 7:185] "...Does it ever occur to them that the end of their life may be near? Which HADITH, beside this, do they believe in?"

YUSUF ALI 7:185]"...(Do they not see) that it may well be that their terms is nigh drawing to an end? In what MESSAGE after this will they then believe?"

Arabic 7:185] Fabiayyee HADITHim ba'dahoo yu'minoon.

You realize that the word Hadith is in fact in the verse but you must remember that Hadith means speech, or saying.

let's examine a little bit more.

RASHAD 68:44] "Therefore, let Me deal with those who reject this Hadith; we will lead them on whence they never perceive.

YUSUF ALI 68:44] Then leave Me alone with such as reject this MESSAGE; by degrees shall We punish them from directions they perceive not.

ARABIC 68:44]fazarnee waman yukathibubihaa thalHADITHi sanastadrijuhum..."

and again, the WORD HADITH has been used in it. If you read it carefully, you will the discover the the MESSAGE Allah is talking about is the Quran, the Message of Allah.

There are a lot more words of Hadith with he transliterate them to confuse others and with my amazement he didn't translate some of them because he knew if he did, they would be questioned... let's look at it.

YUSUFALI 56:81] Is it such a MESSAGE that ye would hold in light esteem?

RASHAD 56:81] Are you disregarding this NARRATION?

ARABIC 56:81]Afabihaathal HADITHi antum mudhinoon.

You could see here that Rashad didn't transliterate them to be Hadith, but NARRATION. Why is that, I wonder? do you see some inconsistency. Alhamdulillah, Allah has shown the one of the tricks of him. That is not the only verse in his translation that he hid the word Hadith to be narration where he could. there are numerous places. SO BEWARE.

'Khalifa' Satan, a temporary god on earth?

In Rashad Khalifa's new revised translation of the Quran (1992), by a strange twist of irony the word 'Khalifa' has been interpreted as 'Satan, the representative, a temporary god on earth. In verse 2.30 of his latest translation under the heading: "Satan: A Temporary 'god'" it reads: 'Recall that your Lord said to the angels, 'I am placing a representative (a temporary) god on Earth'

In the appendix which sets out to prove that by the sum of all sura and verse numbers where all 'Rashada' (root word of Rashad) and all 'Khalifa' words occur, without discrimination, add up to 1463 which a multiple of 19. Since the first 'Khalifa' word, which occurs in Sura 2.30, is stated by him to be non-human, it is not included in the calculations.

Generally the word 'Khalifa' in Sura 2.30 is taken to mean that Man is the 'representative' which is being referred to in this verse. However, both are wrong.

Let us explain the significance and importance of these particular deceptions:

It is vicious to spread the false concept that God's sovereignty can be delegated. This concept took its origin among the Christians and gave birth to theocracy. The Christian kings modified the concept to give it the form of "Divine rights of the kings."

The same idea came into vogue among the Muslims after caliphate changed into kingship and Muslim kings began to call themselves 'shadow of God on the earth'. From then onwards, Muslim kings became sovereign in the worldly affairs and Muslim priests in the religious affairs; and the 'Islam' became split up into 'church and state'.

The concept of delegation of sovereignty of God to man is absolutely false from the Quranic point of view.

Delegation of power from one person to another means that the latter gains absolute control of power for a certain period and that the exercise of this power by the former becomes suspended in the meantime.

Secondly, the occasion for the delegation of power by a certain authority arises when that authority itself is not present at the place where the power is to be exercised. But God is Omnipresent.

The question of His being not in control, at any time or anywhere, does not arise. God does not delegate his sovereignty to anyone, not even to His messengers, who themselves are subservient to His laws.

Now let us see the argument produced in support of this false concept of delegation of Allah's sovereignty. They consider man as 'khalifatullah' and erroneously translate it as 'vicegerent of God' which means that he exercises delegated powers of God.

As a matter of fact, there is not a single instance in the holy Quran where man is described as 'khalifatullah' successor of God. He is rather described a 'khalifat al-ard' When God addressed the angels and said:

"l will create a Khalifa' on the earth" (2:30)

It pointed towards the creation of a successor to the preceding prehuman generations that lived on the earth before mankind.

Moreover, in order to clarify the point that man is not a representative, successor of God, we shall have to clarify the meaning of the word 'Khalifa'. There are three basic concepts in the meaning of the words with the root ' K', ' L', ' F'.

(a) To succeed,

(b) To follow

© To undergo change.

The holy Quran is self-explanatory. It says: "And it is He Who made the night and day to follow each

other. " (25.62)

Again it is said:

"Day and night coming one after the other. " (2:164)

'B' can become the Khalifa of 'A' only in his absence. 'A' may be dead or alive but 'B' cannot take his place as Khalifa in his presence. The following verses of the Quran support it:

Before Moses went up on the mount for communion with His Lord, he said to his brother Haroon:

"You shall succeed me amongst my people (in my absence) " (7:142)

At yet another place it is said:

"Then We made you successors in the land after them, to see how you would behave. " (10:14)

Hud said to his people:

"(lf you turn away from the divine guidance), my Lord will make another people to succeed you. " (11:57)

About the people of Aad it is said:

"ln that He made you successors after the people of Noah. " (7.69)

The holy Quran has, thus amply clarified that a Khalifa is a successor in the absence or on the death of his predecessor. Hence the question of somebody being a 'representative' does not arise.

The concept of 'representative' is the invention of self-interested individuals who wanted to exploit people in the garb of 'God's vicegerency.'

God is the lawmaker. The word 'khalifat fil-ard' simply means to hold reins of power with the purpose of putting into application the divine laws in human affairs. God's laws are immutable and cannot be changed.

"No body can change the laws of Allah. " (6:34)

Not even messenger of God:

"(O Messenger of God!) You are not given the authority to change the laws of God. " (3.128)

God is the only Sovereign. There is no sovereign except God. He is the only authority to whose laws subservience of man is due.

The believers are an instrument to enforce the divine laws and its jurisdiction in law making and are confined within specific limits; it does not hold absolute rights of law making.

The law making in Quranic society is a blend of Permanence and Change. The fundamental principles given by the Quran are Permanent and Immutable.

Rashad's misinterpretation in Sura 2.30 to eliminate one 'Khalifa' to balance his figures is just another abuse of the mathematical 'miracle' of the number nineteen. He has called this 'Khalifa' Satan. Perhaps this has some significance. God Has His own sense of justice.

Main text of this article from 'Conspiracies Against the Quran' by Sayed Abdul Wadud. Lahore, Pakistan.

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif;)