NASSIR

Las Anod Speaks

I don't say this very often

But some people in here are very clear hypocrites

Naxar Nugaleed

Duke

Caamir

-------------------------------------------

Puntland is based on unity and somalinimo ?

Give us a break please

We all know what the borders of Puntland " state " is based on.

These three men above

it literary stinks clanism of you.

Keep writing about Somaliland

You have already been stamped as non objective people so your reviews is not worth any considerations .

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

apparently, your the only ones hiding the fact that Somaliland is a clan entity, let me clear up your confusion. Somalinemo has nothing the fact that these states are based along clan lines, whats against Somalinemo is trying to divide the country.

But the secessionist is not a 1 clan entity as much as you say they are. They're after an old British SL colonial borders, regardless what the clans of the people that live in the territory are. Is Puntland that's trying to push them into 1 clan entity like they are(By saying stick to where a certain 1 clan is, and not coming after other clan lands). Puntland is pure 1 clan based while SL is not...If I'm wrong in this prove it to me please.

me   

Some one is trying to argue with naxar............africaown your argument is flawed......but waan iska aamusayaa hada. This discussion is as old as SOL.

Bariga Sanaag, your a hargeisawi with the name bariga sanaag, please believe, thats more hipocrisy then i see anywhere else.

Me, stop being childish and grow up. if you have nothing add, move one. This is not a dating program, you don't have to like anyone, its a place to exchange ideas and views.

Africa, we can shut our eyes as much as we like but reality is reality. "Somaliland" is a single clan and even if you add SSC, its two clans. Qabiil qaran noqday dunida xagee ku aragtay?

Taleexi   

Bariga are you saying that you are from BarigaSanaag or this alias of yours is part of a public protest, one that diminishes the geographic size of Maakhir people?

Funny name iga dheh.