Sign in to follow this  
Mohamed nuur

Somalia Football team

N.O.R.F   

^^^no no no we dont need a whinging hair band wearing stallion in the middle of a January FA Cup tie against Millwall :eek:

Forget morientes, i hope he bags brother Niko Anelka :cool:

Looks Like Le Tallec will come bk early from his year long loan at St Etienne to boost your striking options North

Ngnoge i hope for him that he does move on at the end of the season. I think Real would be the ideal time for him, figo n zidane are reaching the end of there marvelous career's and real could offer totii the oppotunity to get worldwide recognition, n totti am sure would bring them more trophy's.

NGONGE   

Way heee! Our very own Joe Cole :D ( will not make a difference to the total sum of the team though).

War Totti needs to be playing with the English, saaxib. He'll be wasted on Real.

Dream on lol, Goofy was cleaver to Snub Manchester United and look at him, unlike Veron, his still going strong ( that rymed btw lol).

Totti has ruled out ever moving to another Italian Club, Baraca have a great team that will last a generation if they they dotn sell.

The only other team beafiting his talent, and lets face it, needs soem serious inspiration and drive from midfield is Real. Figo cant run anymore, Zidane will retire at the end of either this season, or 06/2006 if his persuaded to stay another year.

Beckham can go bk to his natural right position, Totti would easly fit into zizou's roaming role. And if woodgate ever recovers lol, then they can even have the added luxury of restoring Helguera as a Combative n creative Central Midfielder with Guti.

If only i was in charge of one of these teams :D .

P.s i wont be supprised to See Veria Leave Arsenal at the end of the year if Real come knockign again.