Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Awesome power of american military forces should never be opposed

NASSIR   

This is one of the readers' comments. It sounds like a self-deprecating humor but he is serious about the nuclear power of U.S and its will to use depleted uranium anytime it wishes. I was somewhat surprised at his comment. :D

He was responding to this article: The U.S. radiates civilians and soldiers with depleted uranium

"this is just further proof of the fact that the awesome power of american military forces should never be opposed. you must be insane to go against such devatating firepower. i for one am convinced that american forces are completely undefeatable. it is far better to listen to america and work towards peace than to subject yourself to such destruction. please people. listen to america. to oppose them is to die. it is bad enough that american forces defeat their enemies so easily but even after our loss we will keep on paying for our stup.dity for years. i hope Iran wakes up in a hurry and listens to america before they are completely destroyed. it is impossible to defeat america. we should listen and obey rather than fight a losing battle."

smile.gif