Sign in to follow this  
Buuxo

Saa waxaay tiri

MZanzi   

^^LoL Abs are FREE!!!!!

Workout consistently and eat right. And don't eat any junk food. That is how you will get abs and it takes time and dedication.

Buuxo   

LoL@Abs are free.I have it,it just needs to be more chiselled.Don't eat junk food?? What? What about a little choc bar here, a slice or two pizzes once in a while.

KK,I know .Let's go into an ayuuto together,I hear there's magic pill.But it comes with a price. ;)

Kool_Kat   

^I do pills amogst other things for therapeutic purposes only, like ayeeyo... icon_razz.gif Fufu wixiisa waali waaye, anuu rabaa inaa everyday gym iska sii xaadiriyo...Laakiin taas dhib maba aha, ee dhibaatada meesha taagan waxaa waaye markii gymka laga sooboxo... :D

MZanzi   

^^LooL

Buuxo magical miracle pills, or crazy contraptions that give you abs in 7 seconds. There are no magical methods that exist. So if you are looking for magic, keep on looking and good luck to you.

Kool kat, You have to commit yourself to working out regularly and eating right. And yes,... it's hard and it takes time... not 5 seconds.