Sign in to follow this  
Moth_To_A_Flame

Fave Beauty Tip and Fave Product Chinese Whisper Game!

Toilet sheet covers??? I'm afraid you've lost me there Pearl!

I thought I'd share this with you guys although it's not pleasant! Apparently, a top beauty secret of professional models is haemorrhoid cream. :eek: Who'd have though it?! The use it to get rid of puffy eye bags and dark rings under the eyes!

Senora   

Tip One-- Well as Moth pointed out, dry split ends is a problem faced by many girls. And we all know trimming the ends can only do so much! (Well for some of us at least!) But my tip is a bit differrent, and maybe a few of you have heard of this....Mayonaisse!! Now they actually sell hair products in the form of mayonnaisse in just about every beauty supply / drug store, but plain ol'store bought Mayonnaise can work just the same. Lather your hair with Mayonnaise ( eggs are optional!) and massage it in for a few minutes. Place a shower cap over it and keep it on for about 30-45 minutes. when washing it off, be careful to use shampoo with conditioner!! The oils from this product are guranteed to leave your hair looking more lustrous and restored.

Product -- Well im all about N-A-T-U-R-A-L products...or at least however close you can get to it icon_razz.gif So this shouldnt cost much, and you might even have it stored somewhere in your kitchen, but Olive Oil has worked wonders for me. Dab a bit on your face ( preferably at night, or before you head to bed), and make sure to concentrate the oil into your most needed areas. You'll wake up in the morning with such a glow, you're sure to start your day on the right foot :D

**Extra Tip** Though vaseline may be good for make-up, you might not be going for that glossy look. Here is a product you should definitely invest in : baby wipes. Put too much foundation on that cheek? Messed up the lining around your eye? This will work for the Eye-Liner/Lip Gloss only gals, or the Mimi Bobek types :eek: ( from the Drew Carey Show). And if your still skeptical, test it out! If you can get your hands on a sheet of baby wipes, draw your lip/eye liner on ( it might even help if you "mess it up"), and rub it off with the baby wipes... Viola You're ready to start over!!

pearl   

moth...uk ppl are soo behind...the sheets are for public washrooms...thinner than paper...and very effective..

Mayonaisse! yuck! the smell will never leave ur hair....what works for me to take some hair food treatments mix it with extra light olive oil(extra light is odour less)...in a plastic bag and run it under hot water for 2 minutes....make a whole in the bag and run it down ur hair....for some reason the warmness of the mixture takes on better effect...leave it for 15mins and shampoo & condition

for those of u who wear bowder...the best way to make it look as natural and even as possible is to use a brush...no one would ever think ur wearin anything..

how does one keep curls loose?....everytime i curl my hair... it shrink....ppl think i cut my hair...

Good ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Clearsil works wonders if u have annoying acne or pimples. You see results in just a week and if u wash ur face with it daily for at least 1 month...the visibly lessen or dissappear if it was a minor problem.

Pucca   

how does one keep curls loose?....everytime i curl my hair... it shrink....ppl think i cut my hair...

Tip: while hair is wet rub in some moose and also rub in light gel to keep those curls in place. do not brush! instead gently comb your fingers through it

Helpful tip: bend head down and work the moose from the roots to the tips, that adds volume and should keep those curls lose.

that should help