Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

help a brother/sister out

asalama aleykoum, i recently (a couple of hours ago), made a lil pact with my friends and was hoping you (my cyber friends) would like to take part in it. in a typical day i pass by at least 10 beggars downtown and sometimes i honestly dont have any money to give them, other times i dont know what theyll do with the money and most times (at least id like to think so) i give em most of the change i have. well, today i devised a lil plan, to feed the homeless. ill give one homeless person i see on the street a full on meal at least twice a month, so far ive gotten 3 other friends to the same. im asking you guys to join us, and give someone a free meal (1 slice of pizza is 1$) or at least a cup of coffee or some soup in this weather. please respond if you want to take part in this "project". also, you could give em some new mittens and scarves, or old ones for that matter.

Qac Qaac   

beautiful idea sis. but in some countries they don't like ( the government) ppl helping the homeless coz, there is shelter homes, and welfare money u know.

also most of the poorest ppl in the world are muslims, so with your 2$ a mounth u could sponsor a muslim kid overseas places like afghanistan or even somalia. but i love your idea anyways, u r a good person keep doing what u do best.

^^^what organization is this? id like to know more about it.also, i didnt really make this topic for praise, i was just putting the idea out there that instead of dropping change in beggars hands, you could always go to the nearest mcdonalds and get em some food, or at least some coffee.

Salaan...

Originally posted by Haniif:

whatever organization it is... you better make sure it's not on the terrorist list if it's feeding muslims before you give it any money

I don't know what to say! Bush and his cronies are defining for us who is a "terrorist" and threat to his nation with its national security.

According to Bush, we Muslims shouldn't give any Muslim organization, safe upon his approval. But at the same time, it is hokey to pour billions into the terror Zionist state.

And darn, some Muslims are buying that too.

Boolshiid with Bush, I am going to give anybody I want, even Xamaas walaa Xisbul Allaah walaa Al-Q.... I better be careful with the last one since I will visit Bush's land on Ciid day. :D

Macsalaama.