Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

London Football Tournament 2004

Salaam to all Students, especially those studying within Londons many university's.

Some of us might already be aware of the up coming tournament but for the benefit of everyone else. For the past 2 years there has been an extremely successfull Inter-Uni Football tournament of 5 a side, Held around the Easter period, @ Brunel's Universities Uxbridge Campus.which brings together students across some of londons institues of F.E for one day.

This year's football tournament is going to be held from the 29th March (the exact day and time will be confirmed insha Allah).

To those serious fanatics of football who would like to win this year, or perhaps gather a team from the University to compete for the first time, I would advice them to recruit players from their different universities and start training now.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Awards

Last year's winner was South Bank University, finalist: London Guildhall University and the best player was from London Guildhall, and the Top Goal Scorer was from Middlesex

---------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone is welcome, whether you are a serious football lover, a supporter or just someone who would like a nice day out with Somali fellow brothers and sisters.

Inshallah i will keep you guys updated as much as i can.

For those wishing to enter a Team, you will need a team consisting of 10 players each contributing an amount towards the entry fee (i'll have confirm a figure soon) towards the booking of the facilities used on the day, aswell as the various awards and tropheys and expense incurred in making the event possible.

For more of an idea of what the day consists of check out the below link

Anyone interested just gather a team of 10 players, see if u can get some hep towards kits and on the day expense from your respective student unions (there usual help full in this respect) then get in touch with me as soon as possible.

The Inagurial Games

Go to Events and Check out Football Tournament For past particpents and winners

This event is brought to you by the hard working People of

United. Kingdom.Somali.Students.Association otherwise known as UKSSA

N.O.R.F   

anyone need a player

gud on the ball/strong/deadly in the box and in defence/even in goal mate-all rounder as they say,,,,

u playing bruv?

WingA   

you have to do this comp when i leave the country innit??

am sure your not that good norf!! but then again, i would i can play in any position expect left wing, man i had 45 mins there one time and i felt like i was watching the game!!lool..

N.O.R.F   

lol@winger, bruv i'm right footed, and my fav position is left wing, in the mould of henry, but not the speed, this right foot is feared up n down the country mate ;) ask the west london teams whom we used trash on a regular basis , top scorer in sheff Schools league for two years in a row 93/94,

WingA   

well, am a folklore hero in my town bruv and it took hard work to win over the somali's. but i did it and now am retired coz i would of lost my leg if kept playing.. maybe after surgery i might be the same player but then again i cant see myself playing.. its sad but thats life man and the onlyy footie i play is on ma PS2 pro evo 3..lol.