Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Friday khutbas

Khayr   

Salamz,

Just wondering what can of msg the khateebs/those doing the friday khutba, have been preaching from the pulpit today.

I was at this jumma and was trying to give the benefit of the doubt but the khateeb at the end of the message revealed the reasoning behind his speach-to let muslims not get overly angry about the current issue that has taken over this past week or two. The khateeb wasa there to Pacify/cool down the crowd and act Nonchalant about the issue. :rolleyes:

In anycase,

Just wondering about the various jumma khutbas that nomads might have attended today and what the msg was in them.

Fi Amanillah

Pi   

Well, the Khateeb talked about some of the amazing accomplishments of some of the companions. He made a breif, cursory mention of the current controversy with the pictures. In the end, he cursed all the enemies of Islam in general and the Jews in particular. I said Amen to all the curses. It was nice.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Zero:

Well, the Khateeb talked about some of the amazing accomplishments of some of the companions. He made a breif, cursory mention of the current controversy with the pictures. In the end, he cursed all the enemies of Islam in general and the
Jews
in particular. I said Amen to all the curses. It was nice.

Sarcasm from a ZERO

Real nice! ;)

Khayr   

Zerooooo,

Care to enlighten me as to how that Dua about the Jews, that your heard today-sounds/looks like? :D