Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

The Ten Best Rollercoasters of the World

STOIC   

As one of the adrenaline seeking species of this world I must admit that I’m contemplating on skydiving from a plane (not my idea to be exact). I have been on few rollercoasters in my life, but nothing like this ten best rollercoasters of the world. I’m looking forward to the day I will jump from a plane and get a kick out of the adrenaline rush…….

PS Check out the 15 of the coolest hotel suites in the world.This is a great site for travellers and daydreamers like me :D

Nephissa   

No adrenalin rush at all here, dude. They scare the bajeezus out of me. I'm a wooser baby, but I'm also a great asset on theme park trips..who else would you have hold the glasses, wallets, bags etc etc.. L0L.

Urban   

I got an adrenalin rush just by watching some of those videos, but I have been on a roller coaster before, 5 years ago in Blackpool. The worst part is at the beginning, when it rises slowly and then suddenly drops so fast, I couldn't breathe for a few seconds. On every twist it felt like I was gonna fly off the damn rails.

Originally posted by STOIC:

I’m looking forward to the day I will jump from a plane

..good luck bro.

hoboken-crushed-watermelon-victim.jpg

:D

That whistler hotel lounge lounge looks awesome.

STOIC   

Warya URBAN maaxaad iguusirathhin heysaa .Its okay though my fractured bones will be a stellar donation to the interactive exhibit of the local museum. My ego needs are endless so I will maybe give it a shot and don’t let the fear entangle my mind for now.

Nephthys, break the old pattern of fear and enjoy the free spirit of riding this rollercoaster. For most people the fear is experienced the few minutes before you board the ride. There is clearly bravery somewhere in your mind. Your fear can free itself if you allow it. Fear only creates a deep misperception about what you can do.

I'm looking forward to going here over the summer for my first jump Sky diving Farm