Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

WARNING FOR ALL MUSLIMS ONLINE---A MUST READ

Warning against the anti-Islam missionaries of "">www.QuranBrowser.com!![/b]

Dear brothers and sisters in Islam,Our brother, Mr.Osama Abdullahi, who previously owned
which was attacked million of times, which changed it's name to
would like to warn you..Keep reading:

As'salamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatuh (may Allah Almighty's peace, mercy and blessings be upon you) and also be upon your families as well.

I want to warn you against the anti-Islam Christian missionaries of www.QuranBrowser.com.

This web site uses the most lethal and stealthy methods to attack Islam. In their output result pages, they have links that are aliased with asterisks (*) that route the user, if he/she clicks on it, to a different web site. I have noticed that they link heavily to www.answering-islam.org and debate.org web sites.

Now those who are familiar with these anti-Islam web sites would immediately see that the missionaries of www.QuranBrowser.com are striking Islam in very special and unique ways.

They want to gain the trust of all Muslims by having them use their site for searching and researching the Noble Quran, and then they strike Islam by linking to these rubbish web sites. Very slick, but not any more! The game stops right here!! This is the main reason why I have decided to strengthen my www.QuranSearch.com project.

I have far more translations than them with the same advanced features and capabilities that they offer. So there is not a single reason whatsoever for any Muslim, after this warning, to use their despicable and deceptive web site for researching the Noble Quran!!

Please pass this warning message to all of the Muslims that you know who use the internet and whom you think would research the Noble Quran online.

This is not about me and my web site. I do not collect any money for the work that I do for the sake of Allah Almighty, and I made this loud and clear on the site. So please don't think that I am taking advantage of this situation for personal gain. It is our duty as Muslims to protect Islam and to cherish it! This is what I am doing, and this is what Allah Almighty also expects you to do.

I am not saying that you must use my web site brothers and sisters. But if you fear Allah Almighty, and you have the least respect and admiration for Islam, then you must discontinue, at once, using these infidels as a helpful resource, and to also discontinue helping their rank on the web by discontinuing to visit them. Not only that, but you must also warn all of the Muslims around you from them!

By the way, you can also download my FREE Noble Quran Search Software, which will soon insha'Allah (if Allah Almighty is Willing) contain all of the English translations, the Arabic Noble Quran, and the world's major language-translations in it all for FREE!

Thank you very much for reading my warning message dear beloved brothers and sisters in Islam, and may Allah Almighty greatly bless you and your families! Ameen.

Your humble brother in Islam, always,

Osama Abdallah

BOB   

Salam Alaikum W.W

May Allah s.w reward you for sharing this very vital information with all of us Insha-Allah.

Salam Alaikum W.W

Peace,Love & Unity.

Originally posted by RendezVous:

This is a crusade against Islam, that started Long time ago..

First:

Cartoons against the Prophet---mocking our religion...a religion practised by 1.5 billion people, whites, blacks, yellow, chinese,aborigines and latinos

Second:

Bush talks about Islamo-Fascists...Islam is not like christinity which has methodists, fascists, nazist, communist..This is meant to cause Divisions In Islam..Next you will hear Islamo-semites, Islamo-cushites, Islamo-blackz, Islamo-Nazis and a host of other ways to destroy Islam.

Third:

Pope quotes a 13th century Christian monk and says, he is only quoting, but why??

How does Islam concern him, why can't he control his group of christianity and what has Islam got to do with him.

Islam set the correct teachings, thus it argues,

and

So the worst cry comes from learning, that Islam is converting millions from Christianity and that is never to be taken lightly.

I remember in Africa, since I was 10, every friday, a group of 10-50 people were converting to Islam..If Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, why cry??.

CONCLUSION:

Since Islam is against feminism (read Prostitution/Multiple patners), against Liberation( read Stripping and walking semi-naked),homo-sexuality/lesbianism(Read Catholics), against Gambling and clubbing, against all sorts of vices, corruption..Then everyone is feeling a pinch & starts "barking"..

SB.............Enjoy the thread..
:D:D

I dont wanna sound overtly negative,but let me dish out my mandatory JZKs to you for bringing this up & to the brother who has dedicated his time.

But,how naive & gullible does one have to be? How weak of an imaan must one have to fall for this nonsense?

Oh well smile.gif