Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

INTRODUCING BARACK OBAMA: Drug Dealer, Drug User, Liar, Intimidator

Lately it seems that people have wanted to focus on my past as if I had been hiding something. Even though I have always stated I do not run from, nor hide from my past actions at any point in my life. Remember, I am not the one running for President. But Obama and I have something in common because HE sold cocaine as well. While attacking my decisions in the past, these same people want myself and others to allow Barack Obama to receive votes without being looked at, questioned, or investigated in any matter that David Axelrod does not submit as allowable to the media. Are Barack Obama’s past decisions not important here?

Now would someone explain to me, your neighbors and the media in general, why is it that I am placed under this microscope by Obama supporters, and Obama surrogates yet we, as a nation , refuse to question the past of a man asking to be President of the United States.

Why is it “a smear campaign” when Obama is asked a direct question regarding his past, yet to question any other candidates past it is called the political process? Why does Obama refuse to answer questions unless they are presented by the campaign’s hand picked media outlets? Why has Barack Obama and David Axelrod refused to turn over records, requested in writing, that are supposed to be open to the public?

Barack Obama IS a liar and Barack Obama DID use crack cocaine in November of 1999, and Barack Obama did SALE COCAINE in November 1999, to me, because I gave the money for the cocaine to BARACK OBAMA, and Barack Obama handed the cocaine to me. That is the transaction, and that constitutes Barack Obama selling me cocaine.

Now people can say the sex issue is the point, I disagree. People have tried repeatedly to make the issue the sexual encounters and it has never been about that. People better start waking up, asking the real questions and stop thinking that Obama is above his past or his associates. History has shown us over and over again, people seeking public office have never really cut their ties from their past. In fact if history is any indication, people seeking power maintain those connections and use them to aide in their efforts to reach their goal.

Barack Obama will either come clean about his past on his own, or the same people pushing him down the throats of others, will, in the end, be the ones to bring him down. Obama either faces these FACTS while he still has time to ask the American people for forgiveness and understanding, or he continues to operate as he and his campaign have and by November 2008 he will have ruined any chance he will ever have for the office he seeks. Not to mention the real chance of losing his Senate seat as well. Barack Obama, David Axelrod, the DNC and the MSM have and continue to, tell the American people that Barack Obama’s actions and decision are not important? I beg to differ.

HERE