Sign in to follow this  
SHAKA ZULU

HAPPY 85th BIRTHDAY FOR NELSON OHLALA MANDELA!

What can you possibly say about this true statesman that the world hasn't said already about him?

last night i went to the official party of the opening of this new state of the art bridge in down town Johannesburg wich is ofcourse named after him and he came there for a brief visit and it was such a beautiful occasion to witness what was truly an amazing life time experience for me and the rest of the south africans and the whole world.

i am proud to say that i saw in the flesh simply the greatest African Leader and one of the true statesmen the world has ever seen and it is an honour for me to actually wish him A HAPPY 85th BIRTHDAY, may you live on as AFRICA needs your inspiration and your magic and most of all your leadership.

who will ever foget those long and hard 28 years you spent on Robben Island and then becoming the first democratically elected president of new SOUTH AFRICA and telling previously underprivilaged Black people that the only way to forward is "FORGIVING BUT NEVER FORGETTING" and continue to build a better future for all the South Africans and the rest of our fatherland AFRICA!

i wish Somalia had a someone like him now more than ever.

once again HAPPY 85th BIRTHDAY MKULU MADIBA!

HE IS A GREAT HUMAN BEING WHO SPENT ALMOST TWO DECADES IN JAIL BECAUSE HE WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS COUNTRY....YOU ARE RIGHT IF SOMALIA HAD SOMEONE LIKE HIM WE WOULD HAVE PROBABLY BEEN A BIGGER BETTER, PEACEFUL COUNTRY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Nelson Mandela is 84 today. Complex and ambiguous, he is one of the great heroes of africa

We hope he has many, many more birthdays,

Happy Birthday Mandela!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

As all of the nomads have said, this is an extrodinary man with an extrodinary hearth. He's not a politician looking for votes but a politician looking for a way to find peace in his country. I saw alot of people came to his birthday party..Oprah, Clinton, Hiliary, and Michael Jackson. Just to name a few.