Sign in to follow this  
FatB

whats the news

FatB   

latly i have been watching the new and not one thing has been mentiond anout isreal or plaistine.. why is this? did teh reporters just get bored and left... or no one cares any more?

funny isn't it

That's interesting actually. Maybe it's because the strikes on both sides that occur are always for the same reasons.

Take the Iraq war for instance. In the beginning I was glued to the TV, fascinated by every building that got damaged and every life that was taken. However, lately, I seem a little numb to the reports like 'Five people killed in Najaf'.

I think the same thing is happening in the media regarding the Palestine-Israel issue, where the day to day conflicts are no longer news because they're so similar to everything else that has happened in the past. However if some new major development happens in either political strongholds, you know, the stuff that rises beyond the everyday disputes over the latest few inches of stolen Palestinian land, this issue would be back in the news.

Funny that the worse and longer people suffer, the less we seem to care about them.

FatB   

"In the beginning I was glued to the TV, fascinated by every building that got damaged and every life that was taken. However, lately, I seem a little numb to the reports like 'Five people killed in Najaf'"

waat r my eyes desiveing me, what the hell u take plessure in seing "building" getting damaged some times inocent "life" getting blown up, "five" "killed" man they r our bros and sis u bloody well oughter be a bit "numb"

"Funny that the worse and longer people suffer, the less we seem to care about them."

i don't think that is funny...man u are cruel beond believe.. "Funny" you say....sheezz

You good sir, excel in taking things literally. I meant fascinated as in 'extremely interested'. Now you think about it, doesn't you implying that I derive some kind of sadistic pleasure from watching warfare, sound teensy bit silly? Yeah, thought so.

Also, try and appreciate the slightly ironic value of the word 'funny'. *sigh*

I know it shouldn't happen, but there aren't many people can honestly say that they are shocked by every report of somebody dying in Najaf or the West Bank. I think once there are so many victims, the individual takes a backseat to the overall political issue.