Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

PaRtY pOoPeRs!!!

LuCkY   

Hey Nomads! How are yOu guys doing? I have one topic that needs to be brought to attention. I hate the fact that when you have a party and you invite certain guests to a limited capacity, the whole town shows up. What i cant understand is why uninvited people show up and ruin the evening for everyone. I recently had a party and people i have never seen in my life where at my house and some did not even know how to dance and they ruined it for those who really wanted to enjoy themselves. And uh before i forget one more thing: why is that they do not have the decency to clean up after themselves? this really irritates me. anyways now that i have given you guys a dose of my experience, anyone in the house have any thing to add to or suggest some solution for this type of situation. I would really appreciate the input!!!

Salaama

"Shes so lucky, shes a star but she cries cries cries when her lonely heart thinking....is there something missing in my life then why does it all seem to come down" la la la la la.....LOLZ...that was a kick *** britney song right there..... smile.gif .... the 13 year old white gurl in me is dying to come out :rolleyes: ya'll

Lucky......hun I thought the funky Chicken n the butterfly were the BOMB......u saw me getting serious on the dance floor.....HAYEY... :D:D ..........ok if i stop and hide my dancing shoes will u invite a sista to another party of yours.....aightz smile.gifsmile.gif

Gurl Party Poopers are my own family members and i just learned to accept them as "normal" ppl........even tho my mama popped out the pinyata at my 16 birthday.......talk about WHAT IN THE WORLD :eek: there wasn't a single spanish soul in the party....LOLZ...Just make sure to have a bouncer at your next party cuz brothaman will filter the GOOD, THE BAD n THE UGLY before they even set foot in yo house....

BTW: U know the Somali Code of Invitations.......U invite ONE.....u invite ALL...WE AIN'T PLAYIN...talk about I get a wedding invitation......make a few phone calls......AND VIOLA my third cousin and his haitian girlfriend up in there with MOI.... :D rollin DEEP

GODBLESS YA SOMALIYEY

lol..so mizz hustle..so you were the one kept pumping into me with out da rythem..i was just wondering all night and thought you just wanted to feel on me..lol..but this explains it..but seriously..nowadays even the weddings are just public parties...i went to this wedding couple months ago(yeh i got invited..lol just had to clear that one)..it was so crowded that the police had to come and emptied out the whole place ..even the groom and the bride..could you imagine..chilling outside on ya wedding night..just felt sorry fo da couple shivering outside in the cold..

hehehehe NOW YOU KNOW lucky damn well there was no such thing as "invitations" in somalia. Somaliz jsut became "westernized" wit the invite deal. Yo, if there is a party/aroos/ or any kind of xaflaad people coming and they aint coming by themselves....somaliz roll in DEEP!!!! For instances if I get an invite to a party first people i'm calling are my 3 cousins and my best friend and ofcourse my driver ( my brother hehee) and then he gonna call his boyz and by then we gonna be like 12 deep in three cars pullin' up to your house....so get USE TO IT! WE'RE SOMALIZ!!!!

Khayr   

'WE ROLLLLLL DEEEP EVERYDAY'

I swear Master P took that from some Farax in

Nah oleans!

LOLLLLLL

When you hear someone saying that their is a somali wedding going on, do people ask who's wedding is it or where's the wedding at and can I get a ride there??? LOLLLLL :D