Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Who's Is The Weakest Link In Somaliaonline?

BOB   

it's that time of the year again where we get to expose who’s the weakest link and guys let’s be honest and keep it simple in that case it will be more fun for everybody involved and in case if you meet Anne Robinson, tell her I have no interest in her job whatsoever because I am not that evil and I can't humiliate innocent people on a national television. :cool: .

Question:1

A man and his son were admitted unconscious to a local casualty (accident & emergency) department after a car accident. The casualty doctor on duty took one look at them and said although he had the skills, somebody else would have to deal with them. Why is that?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Answer:

because the Doctor was his wife.

Question:2

so you can spell coke, joke and poke but how do you spell the white of an egg?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Albumen, which is the white of an egg, you didn't think it was 'Yolk' now, did you? icon_razz.gif

Question:3

Name a commonly used four-letter word ending in E-N-Y (if you find this easy it is because you wasted few good minutes looking in the dictionary or you are seeing it writing, try it some one on verbally and watch them suffer, I did.)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Answer:

Deny..it if you can. ;)

Question 4:

Spot error in this. There was a taxi outside a hotel,a man came out and hit the taxi driver on the head, took all the money out of the meter and started to run off only to be rugby-tackled by the door man.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Answer:

the meter of a taxi does not contain any money, it is only a timer.Children living in small towns or villages without many taxis probably won't know this.lol :D .

Question 5:

When Osman was 11 his mother put him into an orphanage. True or false?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Answer:

False (if he has a mother he is not technically an orphan)--->even if a kid does have a parent, I hate to say this but sometimes they still give their kids to an orphanage.because of money problems, they can't take care of the child<---this is an alternative answer given to me by a friend and it sounds reasonable.

read the questions carefully:

suppose you are captain of a ship and it has three red funnels and it leaves New York on a Tuesday and gets to its destination on Saturday and on the return trip reaches New York on Thursday, what is the name of the captain of the ship?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Answer:

You.

Try this on one person and not a group otherwise some one might just get it, believe me it's astounding that you can repeat it over and over again and your victim still wont get it. :D .

PS. feel free to add something or anything that made you scratch your big/little head..lol.

Peace, Love & Unity.