Sign in to follow this  
BOB

The Greatest Investment You'll Ever Make.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

My brothers and sisters…I want to share with you all a secret that will forever help you both in life and death and here it goes.

Waxaa jirta in lacag loo aruurinayo Masaajid laga dhisay magaaladan Johannesburg, Masaajidkaas oo markii hore ahaa kiro laakiin Alxamdulillaah maanta almost gacanteena ayuu ku jiraa oo waxaa heshiis lala gaaray dadkii dhulka lahaa oo ogolaaday in laga iibsado, ummadda Soomaaliyeed eek u dhaqan waddankan South Africa waxey dhowaanahaan ku jireen dadaal iyo lacag aruurin si misaajidkaas uu ugu dambeyntii unoqdo mid aan leenahay oo aan kiro ka bixin.

Alxamdulillaah waxaa booqasho noogu yimi culumada Soomaaliyeed badidood lagasoo bilaabo Sh. Cumar Faaruuq, Sh. Maxamed Idriis Axmed (Ilaahey kheyr haka siiyee isaga ayaa keenay ra’yiga ah iney Soomaalidu yeelato Masaajid) Sh. Maxamed Cabdi Macallim 'Umal', Sh. Mustafa Xaaji Ismaaciil Haaruun, Sh. Xasaan Xuseen...

Sh. Maxamed Idriis hada wuu nala joogaa, isbuuc ka horna waxaa naga tagay Sh. Umal oo markii labaad booqasho noogu yimid...mar aan saa usii fogeyna waxaa nala joogay Sh. Mustafa Ilaahey dhammaantood kheyr ha siiyee.

Walaalayaal waxaa igu dhashay ra'yigan ah inaan idinla wadaago Kheyrka oo aan idinka codsado inaad kheyrkan ka qeyb gashaan oo aad wax ka iibisaan Masaajidkaan already dhisan oo ay Soomalida South Africa dhiseen oo wax weyn taray Ummaddeena Soomaaliyeed ee meel walba daadsan.

Waxaa dhici jirtay in markuu qof naga geeriyoodo in markey ugu badantahy ay 10 qof kasoo qeyb gasho duugta marxuumkaas iskaba daa Janaazadee sababtoo ah qofba meeshuu gaaro ayuu ku tukan jiray laakiin Alxamdulillaah maanta masaajidkan ayaa la keenaa oo janaaza looga tukadaa magaciisana ama magaceedana boardka ayaa lagu dhajiyaa.

Walaalayaal waan ka xumahay inaan idin siin Karin bank account oo aad lacagtaas kusoo dirtaan keygana idiinma qoraayo sababtoo ah waxaan ubaahanahay inaan idin wada qanciyo kiina aqoonta iileh iyo kaan aqoonta iilaheynba, waxaana idinku qancin karaa sidan.

Waxaad tageysaa xawaaladda aad macaamiisha la leedahay oo aad ka wareysaneysaa dadka ujooga South Africa qaas ahaan magaalada Johannesburg iyo halka uu marayo howsha Masaajidkaan, markaas ka dib waxaad sameyn kartaa in dadka jooga Xawalaadaas aad aqoonta uleedahay ama aad macaamiisha la leedahay inaad udhiibto lacag intii aad masaajidkaan ugu talo gashay waxaadna leedahay halagu daro lacagta Misaajidka Johannesburg loo aruurinayo then Insha Allah you've done your part.

The masjid is going to cost around 4 Million Rand (South African Currency) 1 dollar waxaa lagu sarifaa 8 so do the math and this afternoon I'm told that the ladies from Johannesburg and its area raised almost a quarter million (250, 000) in less than 3 hours Maasha Allah...and I hope we (men) will raise more than that tonight Insha Allah...as men our target is to raise 1 million tonight alone since there are more guys who own businesses than the sisters so fingers crossed we will achieve our target Insha Allah.

Brothers & Sisters...I know most of us are students but I thought this is a lifetime opportunity and I thought I should share it with you all...whether you send money or not is entirely up to you...the point is that YOU KNOW and May Allah s.w reward me for that Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Brothers & Sisters...its me again...Sorry to disturb you...

Look I'm not anywhere near a scholar which is pity because that means I'm not able to quote all the verses in the qur'aan and all the ahadeeths from Saheeh Muslim and Saheeh Bukhari about the rewards one receives both in life and in death by simply donating some money for the sake of Almighty Allah s.w but what I can do is give you a simple explanation on what the rewards will be like and how you'll be rewarded from a business perspective though.

For example...Suppose you want to invest money in a business or you're contemplating on buying shares but you're not absolutely certain of how that particular company has been performing lately marketwise or what is its track record or whether its shares are deemed safe or not safe or say you're told by your financial advisor that you stand to make no profit from this company regardless whether its shares soar to the sky or crash to the ground...now would you still go ahead and invest in such company?

I trust your answer is simple NO but what if you were assured that your investment will forever earn you rewards from the most reliable and the most consistent company there ever was and ever will be? What if you were given the assurance that your investment will never be effected even if all the stock markets around the world crashed and never recovered? What if you were given the assurance that you would still get rewarded personally for your investment even in death? Because my beloved brothers and sisters I'm asking you to invest in Allah s.w by donating whatever you can to this worthy cause and by helping buy this mosque know you've automatically invested in him and that's the greatest investment you'll ever make.

May Allah s.w Guide Us Through The Righteous Path Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

^ waa arin aad u wanaagsan waanad ku mahadsantahay inaad na soo war gelisay ... qofkii awooda ajar badan ayuu ka kasbanayaa arintaan oo kale ... waxa laga yabaa lacag aan macno weyn kuugu fadhin inay aakhiro meel wanaagsan kaaga soo baxdo.

waxa wanaagsanaan lahayd in la heli karo .. websites taxaya masaajidada aduunka ee dhismo ka socdo isla markaasna taageero dhaqaale u baahan oo markaad mudo joogta midkaad rabto lacagt aad ugu sadaqayn karto.

hmmmmmmm fikradaas sidee loo hir galin karaa ? ... mise horay buu u jiraa ?

Malika   

"Allah will build a palace in Jannah for those who build a Masjid".(Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h)

Imagine, a palace in Jannah,for just a few pounds,dollars to this worthy course.Sadaqah Jaria,the donor will reap its benefit of the contribution as long as the masjid stands,subhanallah may it stand and benefit its local community until the day of the judgement!

May Allah reward us with Jannah Inshaallah.

BOB..Jazakhallah khery..You have done your bit,its up to us to do our bit..Inshaallah

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

My Dearest Brother Geel-Jire that's a great idea you got and thinking of all the Mosques that has been bombed recently by the Zionist Israel in Gaza we need to organize ourselves and rebuild our bombed houses, hospitals, schools, mosques etc and who better to do it than ourselves neh?

My Dearest sister Malika, Thanks for the wonderful Hadeeth and Aamiin to your dua.

Salam AleikumW.W

Peace, Love & Unity.