Sign in to follow this  
Jamilah

How do you feel about that?

Jamilah   

Dear my fellow Somali teens,

I am fourteen years old and rarely come to this forum don't really know what possesed me to start this topic but i find easier to talk and discuss issues with people older me and i wondered if you feel the same way or not?

When i compare your topics in this forum with the other forums they discuss issues surronding the world today and you are quite the oppisite who like discussing more materliastic things.......this what i have gathered so please do not feel critcized but just tell me weather i was right or just generalizing from the few topics i have come across.

Akhaaas we got da qaxooti somali version of R.Kelly...waryaa clown.. last time i checked she varified dat she was ONLY(big caps for ur blind ass)...14..das 1 and a 4 rite beside it....anyways

lets get down to Bidness....walalo from da way ur writin dayum ur a smrt lil gurl...and its true...most dese topics dese handicapps r postin has nothin to do wit whas goin on in world...dee wha can we do..i guess its true dat som ppl r a bit slow and retared..and lets jus say carless..lakiin...we always hope young generations like u would SHOW UP..Alxamdu'lilah

Granny is Out...

advice my Lil Grandchild..dont get lost in this fourms of hate n disgustin iiisshh they be writin