Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Abdiweli rejected Qoslaye's plan. He is leaving Mogadishu.

Mooge   

Prime Minister CCC said that these things were agreed, but nobody really agreed to anything other than xerta Damjadiid. Puntland is out of this.

1) In Aqalka sare la dhiso ka hor inta aan la dooranin Xildhibaanada Aqalka hoose

2) In aqalka hoose lagu soo xulo nidaamka 4.5

3) In doorashada Xildhibaanadu ka dhacaan cCaasimadaha Maamul Goboleedyadda

4) In tirada Xildhibaanada aqalka hoose tahay 275

5) In 30% tirada Xildhibaanada aqalka hoose loo qoondeeyo dumarka

6) In tirada wakiilada aqalka sare tahay 54 xubnood

7) 48 kamid ah Wakiilada aqalka sare waxaa si siman u qaybsanaya maamul Goboleedyada jira(Somaliland,Puntland,Jubaland,GalNus,Shabeelada dhexe iyo Hiiraan) oyo In min sadax xubnood oo dheeraad ah loo qoondeeyay Puntland iyo Somaliland

8)In 30% tirada Xildhibaanada aqalka hoose loo qoondeeyo Dumarka

9) In Xildhibaanada aqalka sare laga soo xulo dhamaan Deegaanada maamul Goboleedyada jira.

Mooge   

Madaxweynaha Puntland: “Shacabka Puntland ayaanu talo ula laabanaynaa”

Madaxweynaha Puntland Dr.Cabdiweli Maxamed Cali Gaas ayaa caawa oo Arbaca shir jaraa’id ku qabtay xarunta Madaxtooyada Soomaaliya kadib markii uu galabta Xarunta Villa Soomaaliya kaga qayb galay shir gaar ah oo ay kasoo qayb galeen Ra’iisul-wasaaraha Dawladda Federaalka, Madaxda Dowlad goboleedyada iyo wakiillo meteleyey Besha Caalamka.

Madaxweynaha Puntland Cabdiweli Maxamed Cali Gaas ayaa intaasi kadib shirkii jaraa’id ku qabtay madaxtooyada kaga hadlay go’aankii ay dawladda federaalku gaartey kaas oo ahaa in aqalka hoose ee baarlamaanka lagu soo xulidoono habka awood qaybsiga beelaha ee ee 4.5, halka aqalka sarena lagu soo xuli doono hab maamul goboleed iyadoo Puntland iyo Somaliland loogu dari doono midkiiba saddex xubnood oo dheeraad ah, go’aankaas oo beesha caalamkuna ay soo dhoweysey.

Madaxweynaha Dawladda Puntland Dr.Cabdiweli Maxamed Cali Gaas ayaa shirkiisa jaraa’id ku sheegay in go’aanka ay gaadhey Dawladda Federaalka ee ku saabsan geeddi socodka Doorashooyinka 2016-ka aanu ahayn mid ay gebi ahaanba Puntland aqbalayso.

“…Waxaan rabaa halkaan inaan ka caddeeyo anigoo ku hadlaya magaca Puntland in aanan aqbalayn go’aankaas, Cabdiweli ahaan aniga oo ah Madaxweyinihii Puntland, aanu ahayn go’aankaasi mid ay ii soo wakiisheen shacabka Puntland, aniguna rabitaankooda ayaan ku shaqaynayaa” ayuu yiri madaxweyne Dr.Cabdiweli Gaas.

Madaxweynaha Dawladda Puntland ayaa sidoo kale xusay shacabka Soomaaliyeed in ay yihiin dad isku dan ah islamarkaana isku baahi ah oo doonay inay gaaraan horumar iyo caddaalad balse waxa mustaqbalkooda hortaagni uu yahay nidaamka qabiilka ee 4.5 kaas oo aafeeyey horumarkii iyo helitaanka dawladnimadii soomaaliyeed.

Madaxweynaha Dawladda Puntland Dr.Cabdiweli Maxamed Cali Gaas ayaa geba-gebadii tilmaamay in uu talada ku celin doono shacabka reer Puntland maadaama ay iyagu yihiin cidda iskale go’aanka kama dambaysta ah.

xabad   

Mooge, since your the resident expert on Somali politics, I need your views.

PL and D-block in general want a Gobol system in wax lagu qaybsado, because they have the largest land mass and most Degmo, that is why they are also very enthusiastic for upper house. My question is won't that disenfranchise the other clans and return the D block hegemony ee laga gudbay ? Daacad uga jawaab.

I understand 4.5 is used against PL in the Somali parliament when other clans band against PL and the D-block, for example denying them funds and blocking mashaariic sida petrol qodista iwm , but won't it be better to fight for more autonomy and say over your own regional development instead of gerrymandering the whole system to your favor.

^

Xabad, whilst we await Mooge's reply to your question... might I ask you a question, in turn.

What are your thoughts about majority rule in a multi-pluralistic democracy-- in general, and it's feasibility in Somalia, in particular? And do you truly believe a 4.5 system of power sharing will lead to such a democracy or the district/provincial way of sharing power in Somalia?

xabad   

I am against majority rule in Somalia. I am also against majority rule except in a very homogeneous state say like say Swaziland.

No, I don't think 4.5 system or district system will usher in democracy.

^

C'mon old sport... Give me more meat to chew on!

I asked what do you think of majority rule in general first? Is it a good thing or a bad thing, in general?

After you answer that, then we will go from there as to why you are against majority rule in Somalia.

So give it another go, would you?

Much obliged.

xabad   

I answered that, I am against MAJORITY rule in general, it's a bad thing, it's tyranny and i am against all tyranny, clan, religious, national, ethnic etc.

<cite>
said:</cite>

I answered that, I am against MAJORITY rule in general, it's a bad thing, it's tyranny and i am against all tyranny, clan, religious, national, ethnic etc.

Granted, you fear the purported tyranny that may arise from a majority taking control ... but, how do you propose we, Somalis, divvy up the cake of power? Since we're not homogenous, per your earlier assertion(unlike Swaziland???) and since there is an obvious diversity of interests within Somalia, how do you suppose we share power?

xabad   

<cite>

Granted, you fear the purported tyranny that may arise from a majority taking control ... but, how do you propose we, Somalis, divvy up the cake of power? Since we're not homogenous, per your earlier assertion(unlike Swaziland???) and since there is an obvious diversity of interests within Somalia, how do you suppose we share power?

Honestly i don't know, a few years i would have said loose federation.

Even that may not bring justice and peace, as Qabyaalad turns inwards when it doesn't have outside targets.

<cite>

Honestly i don't know, a few years i would have said loose federation.

Even that may not bring justice and peace, as Qabyaalad turns inwards when it doesn't have outside targets.

What's this doublespeak, sxb? In a different post your frantic hullabaloo for the 4.5 system was duly noted, and yet in here, you decide to crawl back under a rock and in a defeatist tone proclaim that you don't know how we should divide power in Somalia.

So how shall I chastise your atrocious breaches of national obligation and social justice??

Xabad, unfortunately we can't get rid of Qabyaalad in Somalia because it is the one and only thing-- so far--that our individual interests coelesce around. But what we can do is manage our Qabiil social security system in such a way as to mitigate its latent deleterious effects or "tyranny". And this can be done, we federalists believe, once we start electing government officials through provincial/ district level constituencies, instead of the current 4.5 tribal constituency method.

The notion here is that if you're part of say the majority clan/view on the national level, but find yourself at the provincial/ district level, that you hold a minority clan/view, then you have a good reason to both temper your own behavior on the issues you support on the national level and not tyrannise over the minority, and when at the provincial level you find youself in the minority clan/view, you have reasons to accept your loss this time around and vice versa.

Thus politics in Somalia will no longer remain a zero sum game, and you will find folks saying, "There is always next time" on divisive political issues. So next time you might be part of some different coalition and you might be able to prevail.

In conclusion, an ideal Somalia will be one without Qabyaalad, but since that ain't happening, we need to start bringing other factions and coalitions into play to counterbalance the strong influence of Qabyaalad on our politics. And the regions, provinces and districts of Somalia is a good first step.

P.S

16 years of the current defunct 4.5 travesty has failed to move our country out of its political doldrums, and so it's time to try something different.

xabad   

<cite>

What's this doublespeak, sxb? In a different post your frantic hullabaloo for the 4.5 system .

That is a damned Lie and you know it !

What system are you for ??

<cite>

That is a damned Lie and you know it !

What system are you for ??

...and so you have the audacity to challenge the all concurring hero of SOL, Señor Tillamook ? ?

Xabad, the record is out there for all to see that you support and prefer the 4.5 travesty because you fear the indomitable D-Block would otherwise assume their rightful pedestal over the Laangaab nimcompoops who support the 4.5 nonsense.

Need I say more...?

<cite>

The timescales involved are over decades, naxar, waxba horay uma socdaan dalkaan, it gets worse and worse every year, eventually the somali speaking bantustans would be folded into the neighboring regional states that know how to govern, somalis can only bicker. say, in 2030, regional states could get bold and take the case to the UN to divide and take over the country formally after years of laying covert groundowrk. this is not a normal country or people, expect the crazy

I agree district vote would give D block unfair distribution, that is why PL'ers are lobbying hard for it.
4.5 has proven to be really good idea.

This is simple,Those who are advocating for District/degaan Based should Start from Their Degaans,they have agreed to share power on clan lines in their districts and failed to have distrcit based so why push into us this task when somalia doesnt have the resources/time to enforce such travesty system.4.5 is not perfect but atleast it is working,4.5 will be the dominant theme in the next years to come.

^

If I cared to listen to the braying of a donkey, I'd visit the local petting zoo I take my kids to.

This district based constituency vs 4.5 based constituency debate is a national debate we are having, and you will have to come to the table with more than the simpleton shibboleths that you've proffered thus far.

Now, if you wanna give it another go and bring something with a little more substance to the table then by all means give it another try...but if you're going to continue to bray nonsensically, then the petting zoo is thataway---->>