Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny B   

^Cl,

I don't have TIME ( but i've LUST, loads of it ). DUH.

And yes i really deserved some shoulder to lean on ( a hug to b exact ) , not your advanced dismissal. icon_razz.gif

For you 'Semi-malendo' is (should be ) a reality. :D

Nuunow,

sxbow , ha la is kaalmeyo ayaa la yiri , ee ha is haligo miyaa la la yiri.

Waking up beside a jalbaab is a nightmare sxbow. :D

Juxa,

Since i don't have time , ma qashinka ley soo aruuraa?.

naga tag , qadha dacaya xun qaade. :D

ngonge,

stop presenting CL as an old lady , that line wuu qarxe , long ago.

your trick was to scare us away from her. icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

johnny beggers cant be choosers ok. you have alot of elements against you, to name but a few

1) waad qaab darantahay

2) waad muran badantahay

3) you dont like jalabib, so sisters wont marry you as a charity case

4) word is, xoogaa waad fildarantahay

your best bet is to buy one, marka iska daa kibirka ee let us broker a deal for you

Jonny-I would have been surprised if you said you didn’t. But dear, lust is an easy problem to remedy, without getting married….think, just think I know the solution will come to you, if it hasn’t yet.

My advance dismissal? Now that’s new, I didn’t even know I dismissed you to begin with. But as for needing a hug- you disappoint me, they come soo easy, unless…...

p.s I’m an old lady, worse a cynical old lady truly

p.s.s I’m sijui throw and throw, so how did I get to be semi-mlendo? (hint hint old man)

NGONGE   

^^ CL,

Horta did you notice that ever since I eased off with my amorous advances everyone has been hitting on you? I have seen Jamaal accusing you of teasing him earlier and now Johnny wants a hug! I am not even going to mention those you meet underground.

Fix up yaar fix up.

Originally posted by Juxa:

johnny beggers cant be choosers ok. you have alot of elements against you, to name but a few

1) waad qaab darantahay

2) waad muran badantahay

3) you dont like jalabib, so sisters wont marry you as a charity case

4) word is, xoogaa waad fildarantahay

your best bet is to buy one, marka iska daa kibirka ee let us broker a deal for you

Inallalilah,ninka waad udhamestee? Inkastoo run ee tahay in Jbravo uu in yar fildaranyahay. smile.gif

Juxa   

FB, i am giving him practical tips. waaba saas ee iga aheed caawi wiilka, i mean you saw nuune trying to trick him and ngonge laughing at him.

by his own admission he has no time (or energy) to court xalimo, therefore the solution is just to part with cash and voila

Well, well well it’s about bloody time you noticed. P.s me Fix up, me fix up?… (Walks off throwing fist in the air, me fix up when you, yes you neglected your virtual husbandly duties…me fix up) :mad: :mad: :mad:

Buuxo   

Hey cara,I got a paper due 2morrow.And im having difficulty making sense of the data :mad:

It's not so late here tho,mid-day.But I feel like should be in bed.Been doing all-nighters past few days.

The SOlers in US & elsewhere are not like the slackers in the UK :D This place is empty.