Sign in to follow this  
YoniZ

No Insults against other nomads!!! - This Must Be a Joke

YoniZ   

For the sake of not abusing the intelligence of the fast majority of SOL community - both active and readers - and keep this forum beacon of health discussions.

Someone, somewhere at the forum’s (admin) moderators should do something concrete about the continuous downslope of this forum. The political section of SOL has not only become teenage (qabyaalad barad) bragging but obnoxious and tool for inciting hatred against whole regions and sections of the society.

It is Ramadan and hence will not be very critical but to give individuals like - Dr_Osman‎, GAROODI and few others – a free passage to start their endless sinister topics is disgrace to the majority of SOLers who I’m sure are equally disgusted and agree something needs to be done.

If the moderates are powerless to do something then, there should be ‘abusive button’ where readers report and refer posts/topics to the admin, if this hit certain number - open appropriate procedures.

SAVE SOL FROM THE DOWNSLOPE!!!

Dr_Osman   

Yoniz, it's funny you mention my name when I only participated once and it's usually against garoodi because he does it constantly. The issue isn't me, because I don't participate in that every-day like Garoodi. But it's clear you have a clan agenda and that is why named me. I am more concerned about Puntland then anything else.

Besides I don't insult anyone personally. Talking about ones ancestor isn't an insult to a person so it's within the framework of no insults to nomads. Have you seen me personally attack someone? no you haven't. Have you seen talk about a region's people, politician, history, yes. Is that what constitutes as an insult to SOL, no it doesn't.

But I do agree, participating in such debates is pointless and I only do it when the admins don't take down provocative topics, but they know how to zoom into my topics strange. But that's life. I always live by one rule my friend, if you are prepared to give it, expect to take it also. If you can't handle taking it, then don't start it. Thats where alot of SOL people fail, they think its ok to give it but not take it. For example where was your thread when garoodi was constantly bashing puntland and it's people, but when the doctor gives back you all of a sudden open up a topic. why is that? is it because you see your clan now on the recieving end. That in itself is childish of you and it's people like you why somalis will never have peace. U condemn only when arintu adigu ku taabto as farole once said about clan wars.