Sign in to follow this  
Jabhad

In PhotoS:KhartuuM, Sudan

I am talking about the link we just found now...................................... the Somali Ethipian guy founder of Mogadishu University is the main link. get that.

Did he sponsored this activity...promoting Khartum....

Originally posted by Kamalu Diin:

I am talking about the link we just found now...................................... the Somali Ethipian guy founder of Mogadishu University is the main link. get that.

Did he sponsored this activity...promoting Khartum....

You must have hard time writing structured sentences. Does ‘the guy’ have a name?

Khartoum doesn’t need to be promoted, it is offensively a beautiful city.

founder of Mogadishu University sends hundreds of student to Khartum as scholarship meant for Somalis each year approximately 80% are Refugee from Ethiopia that where he hailed from.... he is the only link between USC/ICU and Khartum. say yes that is true.

me   

Originally posted by Kamalu Diin:

the Somali Ethipian guy

WTF is a Somali Ehiopian?

There are Somalis and there are Ethiopians, there is no such thing as a Somali Ethiopian.

bambo   

founder of Mogadishu University sends hundreds of student to Khartum as scholarship meant for Somalis each year approximately 80% are Refugee from Ethiopia that where he hailed from.... he is the only link between USC/ICU and Khartum. say yes that is true.

Kamalu Diin :mad: :mad: Why you hating friend ,

Did the men denie you scholarship

Originally posted by Abdi2005:

this kamalu dud is nutz

People would take him more seriously if he let his brain do the thinking first, but apparently his brain doesn’t function normally.

Originally posted by mystic:

quote:Originally posted by Abdi2005:

this kamalu dud is nutz

People would take him more seriously if he let his brain do the thinking first, but apparently his brain doesn’t function normally.
I am not serious ... because my brain doesn't function normaly. looooooooool Waa adigaa ku qarwaayo USC/ICU being true leaders. you are serious. LOOOOOL

for your information Mystic you need to adjust to things on the ground................... the idea of Somaliweyn waa dhamaatay. USC/ICU muderer, and rapist, thinking to bring power back to their hand again. this puzzle that USC/ICU meant not to solve.