Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

sixteen

Is there anyone who is studying Pharmacy If so please tell me what its lik......... is it boring and hard? and if u live in Canada which University would be better to study at either Ottawa U or Carleton University......

Thanks if u reply

Muslimah   

Assalaamu Alaykum

I think only Ottawa U got pharmaceutical sciences. But I'm not really sure. I have a friend who's majoring in that. She's says it's hard but not too hard. I can ask her if u want.

Carleton U is a good university. The atmosphere is great. Tons of muslims and a wonderful MSA mashaa Allaah. It's right near the Rideau river and Vincent Massey Park. U can chill on the riverbank and watch the water rush quickly over the rapids. It's only about 10 mintues from Downtown on the bus. If u live in the south u can take the light rail train.

Ottawa has a better rep than Carleton. It's right downtown. SO if u into shopping u got tons of boutiques and of course Rideau Shopping Centre. If u love shawarmas like I do, there are tons of shawarma joints near and/or on the campus. The MSA is good there too, mashaa Allaah. Great transportation.

Hope I helped.

I know where Ottawa U is. My highschool near it but I've never been there.Are students allowed to come and check out or do they kick u out like highschool tachers. Someone told me Ottawa U didn't have Pharmacy.... I am so confused I am waiting to talk to my Guidance counsellor.

Thanks

Bachelor   

Hey Sweet_gal!

Pharmacy was my first major however when it becomes too challenging i swithced to technology field. Here in califronia we call it "phamD" and it takes 5 years and base salary is 80K/per year. According to my Indian freind who graduate in Pharmacy.

If you are planing to major in Phamacy be prepared for a hard work, i am not discouraging you here but knowing what's ahead of you is always a good stratagey. I strongly believe you can do it.