Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

What is in an Avatar Image?

Aaliyyah   

Sayid exactly that's why I need to analyze and make sure the results are worth it... smile.gif

Ibti lol@ pretty ppl are ugly on the inside..sis, whats with the generalization ...??

Ibtisam   

Okay I take it back AAliyah. I have met so many sisters mashallah, mashallah, mashallah. I wanted to hang their pictures on my wall. :D

Aaliyyah   

Ibti lol I hear the sarcasm....heedhe gabadhaha ka quruxbadan amaan haka helaan smile.gif

Sayid you have a point. even though most ppl agree on who's handsome and who isn't..bt do believe in that if its gonna make ur day hahaha

Ibtisam   

^^I swear no sarcasm, I've seen sisters that are beautiful mashallah.

Sayid.

It sounded evil when I read it out loud so I edited. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool, every Somali says that.

Che: Aaliyah. Mashallah, but anyway maaxa kaa kalehy! She is waiting for someone...other than you!

Aaliyyah   

Sayid not true..I know these half white kids...and they are so adorable. am not really gonna say they are prettier than somalis not really..bt they are adorableeee smile.gif

ibti lol xasidad ninka ma rabta in aa idaba dhigtid.....ii qalee sis

Malika   

Sayid,Somali women are beautiful[mashaallah] but I dont know about the men though,waa waax dhiif dhiif lee moyaani the rest cant be catagories as beautiful.. smile.gif

when i said this to friend before he came back with this:;

"somalis have the best facial structure in the world and worst bodies the rest have the best bodies and faces like dhagax"

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Che: Aaliyah. Mashallah, but anyway maaxa kaa kalehy! She is waiting for someone...
other than you!

Very diplomatic I was gonna go with you :D why self deprecation dear, laakin who are you waiting!

Ibtisam   

^^^in english dee?

AAliyah: No I would not wish iinu Che daba dhigto any girl I know. I'm trying to helo CL escape now. :D

Sayid, I hope you had words for that friend. somalis have perfect shapes till they reach 30 redface.gif

Malika you is too harsh! lol

Malika   

^Erm well,even then!!..perhaps for pretty handsome faces but darn,you lot were short changed when it comes to the body.. :D [Astagfirullah]

*am out*