Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

What is in an Avatar Image?

Aaliyyah   

Pucca lol like i said earlier some of them are easy on the eye...but no am not into asians.If I was to marry a convert..it would be a white brother. Not thats gonna happen..just hypothetically speaking..

wa salaam

p.s. ibti I would disagree with you..they will be somalis with chinese features..am not sure whats so cute abt that..hahaha

Ibtisam   

^^^When are you getting married, for the last two years we've planned your wedding, the dress, invites, the people, the cost, how many children :D

AAliyah I don't know how you cannot see that they will be beauty queens and kings.

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Loool @ Sayid. No way, I grew up with 11 boys, your chats are nothing like ours!! No sir! Don't make me expose!
:D

are you saying the girls' are worser???. come on spill the beans.

but i don't think the girls do bragging thing though

Pucca   

yes they would be...such adorable and very beautiful kids.

aaliyah...dont you say anything mean about my future kids!

and i agree with ibti here, when is your wedding? its been ages now and you aint gettin any younger....so get on with it!

Ibtisam   

^^^I've seen some hot ones, they were too young for me, :D but nevertheless I got scared inaan cawiryo. Had to quickly read some quran. redface.gif

Pucca: Loool @ Not getting younger! HAHAH She only just turned 21 give her a break!

Sayid no I meant the guys is unbelievable rude and crude. Don't make me spill beans to the girls on your going on’s.

Ibtisam   

I don't know you are going to have to ask the "wadaado girls" about it.

I guess it is like teenage none Muslims and their obsessions with boyfriends...

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Ibtisam
:

^^^When are you getting married, for the last two years we've planned your wedding, the dress, invites, the people, the cost, how many children
:D

Ouch! Ibtilo I mean Ibtisam :D

Aaliyyah   

lol@ ma bus baa..naa haa wa bus...ii dhaaf aan iska sugee...maxa ii wareerin smile.gif

between am still young ..got few more yrs to find Mr.perfect....I don't settle for less

Pucca am sorry hun am sure a mother would always see a beauty in her kids...regardless of how hideous they are..teasing sis. Ilaahay haku siiyo cunug half chinese ah oo dadkooda anfaca..amiin

Ibtisam   

^^^Looooooooooooool @ Sayid HAHA lool You need too many things! hahah looll :D

Loool AAliyah evil side baa soo baaxeh. Hideous kuulaah! HAHA lool Lady beauty is not only in the outside. in fact I don't like pretty people, they ugly on the inside. smile.gif

Faheem don't get me started on you! :D

Che, she refused my offer, what can I do eh... So let her wait. icon_razz.gif