Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

What is in an Avatar Image?

^^^^Oh No! you didn't, no you didn't...but good thinking Cara, surprisingly good!

Funnily enough, i was thinking about ways to burn that colourful godzilla of yours!

But you have to admit imagination is scarce in this neck of the wood

Cheers

Originally posted by cynical lady:

You don’t deserve an answer. You don’t know who that man is?

Sankara's government included a large number of women. Improving women's status was one of Sankara's explicit goals, an unprecedented policy priority in West Africa. His government banned female genital cutting, condemned polygamy, and promoted contraception. The Burkinabé government was also the first[citation needed] African government to publicly recognize that AIDS is a major threat to Africa.

Sankara had some original initiatives that contributed to his popularity and brought some attention from the international press on the Burkinabé revolution:

He sold most of the government fleet of Mercedes cars and made the Renault 5 (the cheapest car sold in Burkina Faso at that time) the official service car of the ministers;

He formed an all-women motorcycle personal guard.

In Ouagadougou Sankara converted the army's provisioning store into a state-owned supermarket open to everyone (the first supermarket in the country).

Not bad at all - i can see why you like him

but i would have thought Mr N Farah would be your first choice of icon.

AAlliyah:

Sharcigaa isku kiin tolayoo

Luuqadaa tuwaaxid ahoo

Arligiina taaka ahoo

Kuma kala tegeysaan oo

wouldn't that be nice.

Pucca   

i've got it!

alright so what my avatar says about me is that...i have a thing for koreans. *sigh* their cartoons, men(those in khamees ofcourse), food...the art, and their awfully weird music.

okay okay... there is no meaning behind the avatar. I chose the name pucca and people kept asking what that was so i posted a picture of pucca (the avatar is pucca)...does that make sense?

Aaliyyah   

^^yeh hun it makes sense.....don't stress yourself ;)

I am yet to see a Korean guy in khamees...But, I know this Chinese convert ..what you say ;)

Pucca   

stress? im not stressed...

chinese? is he a cute, tall, khamees wearing brother? if he's not all that, then no thanks.

Ibtisam   

I have a chinese friend too. Good looking, khamees wearing brother. He wants a full hijaab wearing sister....What say you pucca?? Oh fon't worry about the small issue of moving to London

Aaliyyah   

He's good looking...not that am into asians...but I suppose he's easy on the eye..and educated..and meets pretty much every requirement one would seek for ...Lemme know dee if you make up your mind lol

Pucca   

^london's not so hot dear...think i could talk him into relocating to this beautiful country??

why doesnt anyone have a korean friend?!

Aaliyyah   

^ Actually I have Korean friends...they are not Muslims though..

bt b/w you n me we should be able to convert one for you :D

Pucca   

^i wouldnt be so fast with that assumption dude.

aaliya,they are going to take over the world soon my dear...gotta start getting close dontcha think? besides, they're quite cute with their teeny tiny eyes.

Ibtisam   

AAliyah Pucca is she marries an Asian; chinese/ Koreans will have the cutes kids on earth.

Loool @ Sayid. No way, I grew up with 11 boys, your chats are nothing like ours!! No sir! Don't make me expose! :D