Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

What is in an Avatar Image?

Buuxo   

Is my eyes playing tricks on me or was this topic posted years ago? Just reading it made me think i read these comments b4 but it say 6/8/08.

I don't know what mine represents...can't see anyones avatars ,i chose not to view them.

Malika   

Nuune,yours is Hammer time "cant touch this" wayee shekadhuu..lol

"Lean on Me" my avatar fits my tendancy to be drawn toward helping,supporting others.. smile.gif Actually,it just dawned on me,how subconsciously I had selected that avatar..

Malika - the most important things in our lives are drawn out subconsciously.

re "lean on me" why do you join the Somali mentors - role model scheme then? if you live in london.

Ibtisam   

^I always thought your aviator was 2pac :confused: I remember wondering about it before.

Hardcore, dee he is deeply rooted and likes it like that. :D lol softcore, do people even say that?

Sayid what are you hoping to find in this investigation? What analysis have your reach so far?

Malika   

^Indeed,they are!

ps.I dont live in London and am over the age required anyway,but nevertheless I say its a noble and would be a worthy scheme.

How is the project going?