SayidSomal

What is in an Avatar Image?

Aaliyyah   

Nice one walaal

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dalkii u kac baan lahaa

Laascaanood dag baan lahaa

Ismalura   

This looks strange now but It should be nicer when I get used to the changes. I like my random avatar; it actually looks kinds familiar...any one know?

Deeq A.   

TIP: Talking about avatars, one must carefully explore all the avatar pages. If you give up on the first two pages, you may be missing out on some cool avatars. For example, page 5 of the avatar page list has few colorful "Islamic" avatars.

sample.png

I see no avatar yet but I used the option to upload one of Ben Franklin flying a kite. Why did I choose it? He is the perhaps the greatest man to hail from Philadelphia if not the country and because he was a renaissance man and I aspire to be such a man one day...how is it that America such man to lead in it nascent stage and buffoons today was always a life-long un answered question of mine...

Was thinking the profile pic and the avatar were the same but never mind, so much for a Kite flying Ben, lol

A turkish flag it is, why? Ataturk style secular revolution is what our part of the world is in need of the most in my opinion...

wyre   
:D Waxaan ku arkaa page kan 5 ah cartoon ki aan daawan jiray 1786 dii yacni alladin, alibaba and the 40 thieves, juxa and... and.... and... :D