Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Why are Somali Women Attracted to Taller Men?

You will be always looking up with a tall or short man ,, believe me ,, :D

looooooooooooooool@this thread ,,, only one night it is hitting the 9th page ,,, walee these ppl talk too much ,,,

Skipper   

Jacaylbaro i have no opinion of the matter at hand BUT i cant help but notice your massive influence in SOL. Whenever SOL comes to my mind i think "Jc", you are a living legend, you make this place tick and long may it continue because i can see lots of people unsubscribing when you are gone and your choice of topics should be emulated by other SOLERS for the simple reason they are debatable issues and intresting one unlike the boring ones such as"How was your weekend?" "Did you had laaxox for break fast this morning?" so on so forth.

Originally posted by Ms DD:

littleleague5_228x493.jpg

How do you like that?

looooooool ,, as long as she is with him and weliba ay ku qanacsan tahay ,,, then consider that he is really great. :D

MZanzi   

Wow, she is pretty rude!!!

Girls don't necessarily have anything against short men, it's just that we don't feel comfortable going with a guy shorter than us. Not every girl feels this way, but the majority do.

Girls don't like tall guys, they usally go for guy taller than them. It's the female ego to show off to each other.

PS. I'm fat--why do guys not want to date me? We're in the same boat.

I might be short-guy, but i did not see them caring

Cuz chinese gals are shorter then you, weli mawa arag Adoo....Boowe and Huuno sxb..Kidding Abtiga...you are not online(msn), nor answering my calls?