Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Top 10 signs she’s not interested

OG Moti   

You have a problem: You really like this little Somali woman, but you can't figure out if she reciprocates your feelings. You'd love to ask her out, but the thought of rejection stops you cold. surely she will ismacneys. So how do you gauge whether or not she's interested in you?

The good news is that many times all of the necessary signs are there -- you just have to know what they are.

What are they?

10. She doesn't remember your name

If your name is Raage and she keeps calling you Faarax, forget about her. Not only is she not interested in dating you -- she can't even be bothered to show you the smallest sign of respect!

9. She's always out of town or working

She was at a wedding in Xamar weyne last weekend, a funeral in Hargeysa the one before that, and is visiting friends in Laascaanood next weekend. Not only that, but she seems to work well into the wee hours every single weeknight. Unless she's secretly employed as the morning shift waitress at the local diner, she's just making excuses. She doesn't want to see you and she's either too polite -- or too chicken -- to tell you this directly.

8. She never calls you back or returns your email

Ever wonder why everyone else seems to receive the emails you send them, but she never does? And how many times can her answering machine be broken? If it's so darned unreliable, then why doesn't she replace it? Could it be that the machine is selective about the messages it loses? (That's a rhetorical question.)

7. She doesn't listen to you

If she says things like, “Huh? What did you say?” or, "You talking to me? You talking to me?!" or, "Sorry, I wasn't listening …" then you should take the hint. She seems more impressed by the lint on her black pants than what you are saying. Move on.

6. She doesn't remember what you tell her

If you bring up something you two had previously discussed and are met with nothing but a blank stare, it's a pretty clear indication that she hasn't been listening to you. And if that's the case, it shows an obvious lack of interest on her part. (Either that or she's really ****** -- in which case you shouldn't date her anyway.)

5. She keeps asking about your friend

If you are talking to the object of your affection and she is constantly interrupting you to ask about your friend Hassan, then she is clearly not interested in you. You should probably pass her number on to him -- with her permission, of course -- and try to forget about the two of them together.

4. She never looks for commonalities between you

You are moved by the fact that you both like coffee in the morning -- "How weird is that?!?" In the meantime, she keeps emphasizing the fact that she likes Sugerless Tea Cadees, while you tend to order Canjeero-- she says "What an old fashion you are, you know!"

3. She would rather run errands

You work in the same building and when you ask her if she would like to have lunch with you at the nearby Somali café, she declines because she is all out of dishwashing soap and doesn't want to miss the 7-cent discount at the drug store in the next town. Either she's really thrifty, or she finds her dirty dishes more interesting than you -- sorry.

2. She hides from you

If she sees you coming and looks for the closest place to hide, then you really don't need me to tell you that she doesn't like you, right? Tell me you aren't that clueless. unless u are so ****** and thinking she wants to play with u hide and seek...

1. She is happily married

Some guys don't get this one, but it's a biggie. If she is wearing a wedding band and seems happy about this fact, then she is not looking for another relationship. Trust me.

Although it's not always easy to tell if a woman likes you or not, even the most cautious women tend to exhibit signs either way. I hope that this little list has been both entertaining and helpful in determining if she would like to see more of you or not. Remember Somali women are not like any other women.. they think diffirently, and they unique.... smile.gif for short they are a headache.. so please use those signs and dont waste ur time... ;) peace

MOTI,

correct me if i am wrong but do you mean Juxa left you for another dude?

did she finally come to her senses and told you that she wont marry you?

dude i really feel sorry for you but hey there are still a lot of fish in the water.

now go and send a PM to one of those girls that you chase around the forum.

good luck Macallinka.

OG Moti   

hey shaka zulu, i am just helping u ... bro my women are just fine they all with me in this ... and i got to be safe with women cause i get the hint and move on, i dont push a lot... thou an old man told me u want a fine lady push hard .. when i thought about it.. he was lonely and reading newspapers which showed me he never had a women on his side and it was because of his tactics and he wanted me to end up like him, brother the hints are good and follow them, dont be ****** ... i think u got such hints from many here lets say maybe OG_girl... looooooooooool, peace

OG Moti   

DEar OG_girl i am helping u, i am telling him get the hints and leave her alone ... see u were not listening to me, which means u are not interested in me looooooooool i was on ur side dont be 7umaaar be 7ilwatun zakiya ....

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Moti, what u want from me now? u just taking me as a example ? Damn , i can't stand this guy named SHAKA or whatever and u let him keep abusing my lil poor feeling!!

What kind of brothers u r now :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now what have i done wrong now?

Moti, i can't believe you are tearing me apart like that infront of all these Girls!

man alright, it is like that huh, ok?

La-y-La   

ok, umm.. wasnt this on msn.com today, I mean when did we start applying it to Somali Women.

wow, am out like Bush on fire.

peace.

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

she can't even be bothered to show you the smallest sign of respect!

It just shows you how far our women have lost their dhaqan. In Kismaayo, or in Gaalkacyo (where i have lived the most part of my life) women were very obedient and would not show you the slighest disrepect. Even if you happened to be a stranger. These women badly need our DHAQAN beaten into them.

10. She doesn't remember your name

she has memory trouble (somthing to do with the hypothalamus at the back of the brain)

9. She's always out of town or working

she has a lotta relatives, and she has a life (work)

8. She never calls you back or returns your email

she never recieved them, her family found them and erased them (xaasidhiin)

7. She doesn't listen to you

she is listening, but she cant understand u, speak her language!

6. She doesn't remember what you tell her

memory trouble (i already told u -damn ur 4getful -go check your hypothalamus out)

5. She keeps asking about your friend

she is tryna show that she cares about every part of ur life (or ur so boring she is making conversation)

4. She never looks for commonalities between you

she likes u , the wayu are, ur uniqueness and individuality!

2. She hides from you

she is a child at heart, and your paranoid!

1. She is happily married

this is the only one u should stay away from!

Kool_Kat   

I am not gonna give any excuses...The only reason she's doing this is cuz....

SHE AIN'T INTERESTED IN YOU...Seen? so move the hell on...........

shyhem   

Kool Kat

Don't push the sisters over the cliff.U're already taken and as such let the single sisters give the guys a benefit of doubt,who knows he might turn out to be better than what she thought he was.

Kool_Kat   

Shyhem, sure why not...I was only refering to #1, if you know what I mean...Some ppl just don't take no for an answer...